Episode 1

[ The squad 7 members and 2 if their friends walked in to the house. Jaxx noticed a camera near the kitchen. ]

Jaxx: Alex! Why is there a camera next to the kitchen?

Charli: Oh my God there is.

Alex: Oh. I completely forgot. We're filming our first ever reality TV show!

.............

Levi: What did you just say?

Alex: I said we're filming our first ever reality TV sho-

Levi: No I heard you the first time!

Luca: Someone's just scared they're not gonna get enough screen time as much as I'm going to get.

Levi: Oh shut up Luca!

Luca: Hahaha.

Sora: I've always wanted to be on TV.

Light: But how did you manage to get a reality TV show?

Alex: It wasn't easy. That's all I'm gonna say.

Light: ............ ¿Hermana? ( Sister? )

Alex: I'm not saying anything else. Now all you have to do is pretend that the cameras are not there. Just like how we do it in our videos. So just act normal.

Sora: That's it?

Alex: Yeah. Now go on. Do whatever you want.

Welcome to the first episode of the Squad. A reality TV show where there will be drama. And I mean A LOT of drama! Enjoy the show 🩷🖤❤️🧡🩵🤍💜

( Jaxx's Confessional:

So............... my first Confessional. Well let me introduce myself. I'm Jaxx. I'm 27 years old. I'm a Libra, I plant potatoes, and not to mention I have a sister who is extremely annoying. *sigh* I really hope she doesn't see this.

I speak Spanish, English and Japanese. And I'm tallest in the squad. )

[ Alex bangs on the door. ]

Alex: Jaxx get out of the Confessional room! The audience already know who you are!

( Jaxx's Confessional:

.......................... Nice to meet you all! )

Living room

Luca: I cannot believe that I'm gonna be on TV! I'm so proud of myself.

???: I know. I wish I was part of the squad.

( ???'s Introduction:

Hello everyone! My name is Jaylnn. I'm 25 years old. I'm a Sagittarius, I love fashion, I speak English, Spanish and a little bit of Japanese. I have an older brother named Jaxx. And I'm a guest squad member.

Fun fact: I asked Alex if I could join the squad. She said I could I just had to wait.

........ IT'S BEEN 3-4 YEARS SINCE I'VE  ASKED HER! )

Jaylnn: I should ask her again. It's been 3-4 years since I've last asked her that question.

Luca: Yeah. You and Maki being part of the squad would be so fun! Anyway, You wanna hit the pool with me? That's wear everyone else is.

Jaylnn: Sure.

At the pool

Charli: Amy is that a new swimsuit?

Amy: Yeah. It's red. My second favorite color. Other than pink.

( Amy's Introduction:

Hi. My name is Amy. Some of you may remember me. I'm speak English and Spanish. I'm friends with almost everyone here. Well except for one boy. Sora. He's my bestie! Haha! )