45. SPIDER WEB

Better off dead than wasting my hours,

Flying where I shouldn't be,

Flexing like pricks with their ʂƚσʅҽɳ ρσɯҽɾ,

They're just who the spider will eat

You were too focused on your friends to notice that Jack was behind you, gaining up on the anemone group, it actually took a bit for him to pass you, even with your platforms on. (You've been wearing those and running so many times, you're just use to it at this point.)

Jack looked around as the four students were being dragged by their heads closer and closer to the Hall of Mirrors, voicing his confusion out loud to you, "Why're they going to the Hall of Mirrors?"

"Do I look like a bitch who would know?! Why're you following me anyway?!" You exclaimed back, but in turning around your friends had already been sucked into the Octivanelle mirror, being sent to the dorm of the sea witch, known for her benevolence. When you turned your head back around, you skidded to a halt and let out an annoyed tongue click.

Your confusion rose even more when you saw other students from various dorms all collectively get dragged by the same little silicone, dildo thing on their heads, wriggling around and pointing them to go to the Octivanelle dorm, some were yelling things out. Just what the fuck do boys do in Octivanelle?!

"That octopus bastard!"

"Damn it! If only the top 30 weren't all 500s!"

"What would my housewarden think?!"

'That you're into role play and stupid as shit,' you thought to yourself with an annoyed look on your face, Jack stood next to you and didn't answer your question, he was just as confused as you were. Who was the octopus bastard? And what the did he do to make these guys sprout sea organisms on top of their heads?

"What the hell?! There's so much more guys!"

"Oh really? I couldn't fucking tell!" You retorted, you weren't mad per se, just pissed that you didn't know what the fuck was going on right now.

"Y-yeah but these guys must've done the same thing as your four idiots... but what did they do?" Jack mumbled, his bright eyes narrowing to examine the moving anemones on the heads of the students, his tail wagged about in his thinking, he didn't notice you sparing his fluffy tail a look.

You pursed your lips in slight judgement, it kinda hit you now that there are people with tails and ears in this world, but they aren't like hellhounds since those have more fur and stuff. You rolled your eyes and turned back to the crowd being sucked into the Octivanelle mirror, when the crowd had thinned down a lot, now leaving the peers of those with the little dildos murmuring amongst themselves. But being the bold ones you were, you and Jack walked up to the mirror.

"Hey, why're you here anyway? I don't take you for a guy to butt in," you spoke up, giving a side glance at the tall hound, but Jack didn't give any negative response and only huffed, crossing his jacked ass arms. His ear twitches as he speaks for his defense, "Hm, I saw some Savanaclaw students in the crowd, I gotta help them out,"

"Even after the Spelldrive incident?" You hugged a palm onto your elbow, Jack didn't show you any signs of offense, only closing his eyes calmly, "I'll be giving them the benefit of the doubt, maybe this is unrelated," the male excused, you then shrugged. Whatever.

"Well, let's head in then," you spoke, pressing a hand on the one way mirror, the surface of it rippled like water as you pushed your hand harder against it, this would be your first time seeing another dorm, sure you've been able to see the inside of Pomefiore, but it really felt like a rushed tourist attraction.