Another one.....

TW f slur, abuse

Finneys POV

Robin is walking me home after tutoring him, and were trying our best to study as we walk. "Robin, this is so easy, the remainder is 75, you have to convert it into a fraction." I say to a confused Robin. " UGHHHH I hate all this, im gunna kick whoever invented maths as!" Robin replies trying to look at a book and the sidewalk at the same time, He has trouble looking at only one thing so it's going to be hell interesting to see how he handles it.

"Wait, is is 3 ove- FUCK" Robin falls to the ground dropping his books. "Three over what?" I say sarcastically. "Oh RoBIn ArE yOu OKaY, LeT mE HelP yOuuUu" he says in a mocking tone. I just laugh. We Continue on our way, learning from our mistakes and just walking home. 

"Well its not my fault space is more interesting than street fighting" I say. "Gasp! I am shooketh ! how dareth thee?" he says, putting on a fake tone of elegance. We both start laughing. As we walk, I notice a missing poster, but, it looks...new. The paper is white, it has no creases  and the corners are preserved, I look at it, it in fact is new. "Another one...." I say. "Damn"

We arrive at my house, and I just now realize, me and Robin are holding hands. "Bye Rob, Same time tomorrow, Right?" "Yeah, see you tomorrow Finn" we wave to eachother and I walk in. I colse the door and see my dad, beer bottle, and belt in his hand. " Boy....What have you been doing with that boy you faggot!" I accept my fate. "what do you mean, me and him are friends,  i was tutoring him, and dont call me a faggot" I say" I WILL SAY WHATEVER THE HELL I WANT NOW GET YOUR ASS UPSTAIRS" I stand there and dont move" You never do learn boy do you huh" he says before running of to me and slamming his belt across my face. When i fall he throws beer bottles at me, the he picks me up " THIS WILL TEACH YOU NOT TO FUCK WITH ME YOU FAG". he picks up a cigarette and burns me under the eye. he throws me a few feet, and I somehow crawl up to my room and lay in my bed. Ill treat all the wounds tommorrow.

"god i hate my life" its true, all I live for is Robin, and Gwen. I fall asleep thinking of the one, the only one that can bring me comfort , the only one I truly love and want to be with for the rest of my life, the one who I want to be with me right now, the one who doesn't love me like  I love him.....

                                                                                              Robin

+