discontinued!

HI ! HELLO !
I've been dreading making this announcement or even thinking about it. The thought of doing this has been eating away at me for the last few months but I think now is the best time to say this.

Stella will be discontinued/put on indefinite hiatus!

It feels surreal to be officially discontinuing this book as it's one of my oldest and one of most popular books on this account. But as I've gotten older, I realized that this is not the kind of content that I want to work on anymore and focus solely on writing fiction.

Even when I found the time to sit down and write, I never thought about updating this book. I always wanted to work on my other books over this one. This one was basically at the back of my mind for so long, that I literally forgot about it existence. It took seeing notifications of someone adding it to their reading lists for me to realize it's existence.

All though, I hate leaving things unfinished, I can't find any motivation in me to finish it. I have no interest to continuing this idol storyline. It actually pains me to try and write for this book again, as I physically cannot do it. Like I tried multiple times to write chapters before giving up to work on other things instead. I think it'd be easier to just close this book, instead of continuing to feel bad over my lack of motivation.

I'm sorry to anyone who's devastated by this but I'd rather let you know then continue to give you false hope about this book. I'll keep the book up for anyone who still wants to read it. And who knows? Maybe one day, I'll come back to it and revamp it.

But for now, this book is officially closed. Thank you to everyone! I'm thankful for all of your votes and comments, I appreciate it very much.

If you're interested, I do have other books up on my account for you to read if you do enjoy my writing
- Wildside, cobra kai (ongoing)
- Odd Eye, stranger things (completed)
- Not Friends, stranger things (ongoing)
- Perfect World, apply fic (ongoing)
- Lucid Dream, sci fic (completed)