Chapter 2

*Ferit's Point of View*

On the next morning I woke up first. When I opened my eyes, I looked down at Seyran who was still sleeping sweetly in my hug. Watching her, for a moment I imagined our life with our first child, who was waiting for all the nine months to pass, in order to bless its mommy and me with its appearance to the world.

Seyran was still in the early state of her pregnancy and it already made her look even more beautiful. I was watching her sweetly and thinking that I was all ready to go through this amazing journey with the woman who I loved the most, my soulmate. Yes, I was even ready for her hormones and everything that happens during the pregnancy. And I was more than happy that I was going to experience parenthood for the first time exactly with Seyran, and not with Pelin, as I had thought it was going to be. I will not lie, I felt a kind of relief when the DNA test had shown that I was not the father of that child.

*Author's Point of View*

A little later Seyran woke up, too, to the feeling of her husband's lips on her forehead.

"Günaydın!" Seyran said, enjoying the tender morning kisses that her forehead was receiving

"Günaydın, aşkım!" Ferit replied "Or shall I call you 'mommy' already?"

Seyran giggled and replied back "Well, I will need to get used to this, so I do not mind it. And you will need to get used to it, too... Daddy..."

Ferit responded with his own giggle and kissed her forehead.

One hour later Seyran and Ferit were downstairs for breakfast.

While they all were having breakfast, Gülgün turned to Seyran "Seyran'm, yesterday I spoke with my gynaecologist, she will be expecting you today at eleven o'clock."

"Teşekkür ederim, Gülgün Anne!" Seyran replied to her mother-in-law "But you did not have to do it. I would have taken care myself."

"Do not talk like this, Seyran, please." Gülgün replied back "Of course I am going to help my daughter-in-law when it comes to my grandchildren!"

"Thank you, Gülgün Anne!" Seyran replied

"Ah, you got me even more excited now!" Ferit exclaimed, smiling

"Start getting used to it, son." Orhan said to his son

"I will have to." Ferit replied

At eleven o'clock Seyran and Ferit were at the gynaecologist for the first check-up on their baby. Doctor Sema came out to welcome them.

"Merhaba!" she said to the future parents

"Merhaba!" they replied

"I am glad to see you, Ferit!" she said to Ferit

"I am glad to see you, too!" Ferit replied "This is Seyran. My wife."

"Yes, your mother informed me about you two yesterday." the doctor replied back "I was helping her when she was pregnant with both your brother Fuat and you. I am glad to be able to help you and your wife now."

"Teşekkürler!" both Seyran and Ferit replied, nodding their heads

They entered the cabinet and doctor Sema examined Seyran and the baby, assuring the future parents that their baby was developing good and everything was fine with it. After the examination, she gave Seyran and Ferit some advice as a first time becoming parents.