36 Avanya's special punch

Avanya pov:

We came outside as akshit opened the door for me and I slid into the passenger seat. He settled into the driver's seat, his eyes locking onto mine for a brief moment before he started the engine. Others have already reached, only we were left and about elders they slept due to tiredness.

I gazed at Akshit, his features illuminated by the dashboard lights, and my heart skipped a beat. He looked incredibly handsome, his hand resting on the steering wheel, the other on his thigh. I reached out, my hand instinctively gravitating towards his, and wrapped my fingers around it. He glanced at me, surprise flickering across his face, before a soft smile spread across his lips. He rubbed his thumb over my hand, his touch sending shivers down my spine, and gently placed it on my exposed thigh. His hand lingered, his fingers tracing gentle patterns on my skin, sending waves of pleasure through me. I craved more of his touch, my body responding to his gentle caress.

As we stepped into the club, we were enveloped by a vibrant atmosphere electric with loud music that seemed to reverberate through every cell in my body., cheers, whispers, and dazzling lights. The air pulsed with energy, and the crowd was alive with movement. Some people danced with abandon, while others lounged on couches or gathered near the bar, sipping drinks and lost in conversation.

We made our way to our group, and I settled into a couch beside Ishita Bhabhi, watching as Niyati and Esha danced swaying their hips. Akshit offered to fetch us some fruit juice and headed off with Tushar, leaving me in the company of Ishita Bhabhi's warm smile. Meanwhile, Harshit Bhaiya and Avinash Bhaiya were already engrossed in a lively conversation at the bar with Harshit Bhaiya's friends, their laughter and clinking glasses filling the air.

Ishita Bhabhi and I chatted for a bit until my attention shifted to Esha, who looked uncomfortable with a guy dancing too close and trying to touch her. She pushed him away, slapping him hard on his face . Ishita Bhabhi and I exchanged a satisfied smile, while Niyati let out an approving whistle.

Esha yelled at the guy, ''Say sorry and fuck off, bastard!'' But he grew aggressive, his face red with anger, ''You bitch, how dare you? Let me show you what I can do to you!''

Esha flinched slightly, and I quickly stepped in, punching him on the jaw, sending him stumbling back onto his butt with a pained scream "jaldi sorry bol, varna ek aur avanya special mukka marungi tujhe! "
(Apologize quickly, or you'll get another special punch from me)

He glared at me in pain, muttering a sorry under his breath. I raised an eyebrow, smirking, and demanded, ''Repeat it loudly and join your hands!''
I grabbed him by the collar, brought him in front of Esha, and he obeyed, apologizing before quickly scurrying away, clutching his jaw.

I sighed and flinched a little due to loud claps . I smiled nervously and looked at my husband standing with a proud smile as he came towards me giving a soft kiss on my forehead.

"Wow, Avanya, you rock!'' Avinash Bhaiya exclaimed, his tone full of surprise.

Esha's eyes widened, ''Is no one going to talk about that punch?'' Harshit Bhaiya nodded in agreement, ''Yeah, it looked really painful!''

Ishita Bhabhi admired, ''How did you do that? You're so strong!''

Tushar chimed in, ''Remember that time we saw her beat up a guy who tried to molest a school girl? Niyati, you were there too, coming back from college.''

Niyati chuckled, ''Yeah, that was so cool! I was so proud of my best friend!''

"Who taught you these amazing skills, bhabhi?" Esha asked, her eyes wide with admiration.

I smiled, remembering the past, "My dad." I paused, recalling his words, "He used to say that a woman doesn't need a man to protect her from another man. She is enough to protect herself. She can be her own savior, her own heroine, and save herself."

I remembered the incident in school when a boy made an inappropriate comment and tried to touch me in the washroom. I was shocked, disgusted, and scared. I was so shocked that i didn't reacted for a minute then feeling disgusted i pleaded him to leave me.

He taught me this when i was crying coming back from school.
I still feel ashamed of myself that i needed to call someone to help me. That i needed to plead him instead of slapping him. That avanya was so scared but this avanya is not. I wish to go back in time and slapped him hard for that.

Although next day dad made him suspended from school but still . Then he calmly made me understand how to deal with this type of situations.
My dad new self defense and for me he learned little more to excel himself and then taught me.

I snapped out of my reverie when I felt Akshit's gentle touch, wiping away tears I hadn't even realized I was crying. His face was etched with concern and panic, worry confusion evident in his eyes as he gazed at me.

"Are you okay, Avanya?' Akshit asked, his voice laced with concern as he cupped my cheeks. I managed a small smile, feeling a sense of comfort wash over me, and wrapped my arms around him in a tight hug.

His embrace was like a shield, a safe haven where I could hide from the world. As I nestled into his warmth, I felt my pain melt away, replaced by a sense of peace and security. It was as if his arms were a refuge, a place where I could be myself without fear or doubt.

"Okay now let's dance" I spoke after a moment and found everyone looking at me in concern. I smiled assuredly and we went on stage to dance on beats. After dancing for long, we got tired and went to grab a drink.

"Hey can't we try those mocktails? " Esha whispered

"Pagal hai, inhe pta chlega to bhot gussa ho jaenge sb " Ishita Bhabhi chided

"Offo ek bar try krne m kya hota hai, and it's not like that we are alone, everyone is with us. " Esha shaked her head

"Yes yrr.. We never drink, just one time bhabhi please" Nitya pleaded to which I looked at bhabhi who also wanted to try and at last she gave up.

"Yayyy... " Esha hooted and we chuckled going near bar area ordering drinks for us.

"Okay so we will finish it in one go.. 1...2...3 .. And go" Nitya spoke with excitement and we drank all in one go.

"Bhaiya one more... " Esha yelled and we drank one more..

"Enough.. Now let's dance" Ishita Bhabhi dragged esha and I dragged nitya on dance floor and we swayed our hips dancing on an item song enjoying ourselves.

"Hey, can't we try those mocktails?" Esha whispered, her eyes sparkling with mischief.

Ishita Bhabhi playfully chided, "Pagal hai, if they find out, they'll be so angry!"
But Esha persisted, "Come on, just one try, it's not like we're alone, everyone's with us."

Nitya joined in, pleading, "Yes, please, bhabhi, just once!" I looked at bhabhi, who was also tempted, and eventually, she relented. "Yayyy!" Esha cheered, and we chuckled as we made our way to the bar to order our drinks.

"Okay, let's finish them in one go... 1...2...3... and go!" Nitya exclaimed, and we downed our drinks in unison. "Bhaiya, one more!" Esha yelled, and we couldn't resist another round. Finally, Ishita Bhabhi declared, "Enough! Now let's dance!" and dragged Esha onto the dance floor, while I pulled Nitya along, and we lost ourselves in the music, swaying our hips to an item song, enjoying every moment.

 Finally, Ishita Bhabhi declared, "Enough! Now let's dance!" and dragged Esha onto the dance floor, while I pulled Nitya along, and we lost ourselves in the music, swaying our hips to an item song, enjoying every moment

Eshasingh_rathore
Me and my beautifulssssss♥🦋✨

Next update: Tuesday
Things will be a little spicy in the next part..