50 Seduce and punishment

Akshit pov:

I am feeling so sad and disappointed that I shouted at her.

I ignored her , my love.

I didn't even kiss her. She must be so upset.

But what can I do? I was so frightened when I didn't see her in the car. Moreover Madam has left her phone as well.

And she was eating that unhygienic food and the stall was so far that I didn't see it at first.

It felt as if my heart had stopped beating. My breath hitched on not finding even after searching for 10 minutes.

Negative thoughts crossed my mind .

Thank god she was fine. Otherwise I can't even imagine what would have happened to me.

Those 10 minutes were most difficult for me, I wish I could forget it.

But the pain and fear of losing her is not able to be forgotten easily and made me shout at her. In fact there were tears in her eyes as well.

Okay cool down akshit!! Everything is fine. She is fine. Baby is fine. I will ask for sorry at night and also give her punishment.

🌼💫💖

It was 11 pm when I finally walked through the front door, eager to make up for lost time. An urgent meeting with investors had held me back, but now I couldn't wait to see her, gaze into her eyes, and hold her close.

I had even brought her favorite roses as an apology.

She loves roses.

As I rushed up the stairs, skipping a few steps in my excitement, I flung open the door to our room... and was taken aback by the breathtaking sight before me.

The room was transformed into a romantic haven, filled with candles and roses everywhere, their soft glow illuminating the space.

And then, I saw her - sitting on the couch, radiant in a stunning red saree that accentuated her every curve.

Her black luscious hair cascaded down her back, and her lips were painted a deep, alluring red. The saree, draped elegantly around her, seemed to hint at the beauty beneath, rather than conceal it.

Her gaze met mine, and I felt my heart skip a beat as I took in the sight of her, my stunning wife, looking more captivating than ever.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the thought of her trying to seduce me. Little does she know, she doesn't need to wear anything to seduce me - her mere presence is enough to set my heart racing and my pulse pounding. Her existence alone is enough to drive me wild with desire.

 Her existence alone is enough to drive me wild with desire