52 cookies and pregnancy phase

"Avanya, jaan, please eat something," Akshit coaxed, gently bringing a piece of fruit to my lips.

I shook my head, feeling queasy. "No, I'll vomit whatever I eat."

Akshit's expression turned concerned. "Jaan, then you'll weaken. Let's go see a doctor!" He quickly grabbed his phone and started making an appointment.

I nodded, but suddenly, my stomach churned, and I rushed to the washroom, cupping my mouth. Akshit followed close behind, concern etched on his face. He gently held my hair back as I vomited, his touch comforting.

Afterward, he tenderly washed my face and cleaned me up with a towel. Exhausted, I leaned into him, resting my head on his chest. He enveloped me in a warm embrace.

"Sunshine," he whispered, his voice soothing, as he rubbed my head and planted a gentle kiss on my forehead.
With care, he lifted me into his arms and settled me onto the couch. He poured a glass of water and helped me drink, his hand supporting the back of my head.

As I sipped, he sat beside me, holding me close, his eyes filled with worry and love. I felt safe, sheltered in his care, my fatigue momentarily forgotten.

I I offered a weary smile and settled back into the couch, feeling a bit drained. Akshit sat beside me, his eyes filled with concern.

"The doctor said to eat small, frequent meals of plain carbs like bread, rice, crackers, and pasta," he explained gently. "And to opt for cold foods if the smell of hot meals makes you feel queasy. Also, to drink plenty of water."

I nodded, taking in his words, grateful for his care.

Suddenly, a craving struck me. "Can you bring me ice cream?" I asked, my eyes sparkling with hope.

Akshit's face lit up with a warm smile. "Of course, sunshine! Which flavor do you want?" He cupped my cheeks, his thumbs stroking my skin tenderly.

"Umm... Chocolate," I finally replied, my mind made up.

Akshit nodded and stood up to fetch the ice cream, but I grasped his wrist, holding him back.

"Akshit, don't worry," I reassured him, my thumb gently rubbing his hand. "I'm fine. It's just part of pregnancy."

His expression softened, and he smiled, his eyes filled with love. "I can't bear seeing you in pain," he whispered, his lips brushing against my cheek in a tender kiss.

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him into a tight hug. He enveloped me in his embrace, his lips pressing a gentle kiss to my head.

In that moment, our hearts beats as one, our love and connection stronger than ever.

Ten minutes passed, and Akshit returned with a warm smile, holding a bowl of creamy chocolate ice cream. He sat beside me, spoon in hand, and began feeding me gentle bites. I savored the cold sweetness, my eyes locked on his loving gaze.

As he cared for me, my heart swelled with emotion. I felt grateful for this kind, nurturing soul who made my well-being his top priority.

"I love this man so much," I thought, my heart overflowing with affection.

Akshit's eyes crinkled at the corners as he smiled, his love shining bright. In this tender moment, our bond felt unbreakable.

After 5 months:

I was cozied up on my bed, lost in a book, when a sudden craving struck me - Akshit's signature cookies, learned from Sahil's secret recipe. I reached for my phone and dialed his number.