New job SCHALE.

Y/N got into an different world, where all work differently from his original world, seeing students with guns, humanic animals and that schools are like the presidents and rulers of this country named Kivotos.

Right now Y/N would be at the Sanctum Tower, the main building of the General School Council, where he would be seeking for some answers for what he is doing here, as right now he is in front of an woman who seems to know Y/N and calling him an Sensei...

Y/N: "Ummm...Excuse me? How do you know my name? Why would you call me Sensei?...and most important where I am right now?...and what is the reason i'm in this world?..."

???: "Excuse me Y/N Sensei, I must introduce my self before I could be telling all the answers you would be needing me.

My name is Nanakami Rin and I'm part of the General School Council from Kivotos, it's nice to meet you"

Y/N: "Ah...so you are one of them right?...well that's an relief to hear about it..."

Rin: "With that being said, it's important first as well to follow me please, this is important for the reason you have been chosen to be here"

Y/N:" Oh well sure...Rin right?, I'll follow you, could I...ask where are we going?"

Rin: "I could only say is that this place it's important so you can understand what I'm going to be asking you for help"

Y/N: "Help?....-Thinking- What an normal guy like me could be doing to help in this crazy world?..."

Y/N would be entering to the Sanctum Tower as he would be behind Rin following her to the place she is saying that it's important to Y/N to be there.

As the Rin would be guiding Y/N through the place as for Y/N first sight it would be a little bit confusing since all the views he could see is very futuristic or not real, but he has to discard that mentality of just being in an dream since he prove that this wasn't an dream.

As in the way of getting on the destination, some students would be there doing their own stuff as per of their job seeing how Rin would be guiding what it would be an young man looking at him very curious about who is him

While Y/N is looking at all of them on the way being a little bit nervous since those students as well has some guns, just wondering why all students girls have an weapon, those girls alone could be invading one country if they wanted to in his world.

Y/N: "Ummm...Rin May I ask something?"

Rin: "Sure Y/N Sensei, what's your question"

Y/N: "In this request...Is my help...going to be useful...I mean...I'm just an normal guy..."

Rin: "Y/N Sensei, you are very valuable for this task I'm going to say once we are there...it could determine the very fate of all Kivotos"...

Y/N: "T-That big deal?...damn now I'm going to be more nervous about this"

Rin: "Don't worry about that Y/N Sensei, I'll provide you with the help you will need...by the way we are almost there"

Both of them would be getting to an elevator where they would be both entering, as Rin pushed the button so they could get at the very last floor of the building, Y/N would be looking at Rin for a little bit just looking how is she, while Rin would be looking back at Y/N and just give an smile.

But then, the view of the elevatior while getting up would be showing an beautiful blue sky even if it was night it would be still looking very beautiful.