⌈ mini awards by category ⌋

Do you have a favorite story that deserves to be in the spotlight? Now is your chance to make your voice heard!

Welcome to the Cloud Awards: Reader's Choice, where you can cast your vote for the best stories and help uncover hidden gems within our amazing Wattpad community.

Cast Your Vote for the Best!

In the Reader's Choice Awards, readers have the power to decide the winners.

Whether it's a captivating romance, a thrilling adventure, or a heartwarming tale, your vote can elevate your favorite stories to new heights.

Explore the diverse categories and vote for the stories that moved you, entertained you, and left a lasting impression.

Categories:

1. Best Blurb: Recognize the most captivating and intriguing book summary that hooks readers from the very first line.

2. Best Cover: Celebrate the most visually stunning and creative book cover that perfectly represents the story within.

3. Best Male Lead: Honor the most compelling and well-developed male protagonist who drives the story forward.

4. Best Female Lead: Acknowledge the most dynamic and engaging female protagonist who captivates readers with her journey.

5. Best Protagonist: Choose the standout main character, male or female, who leaves a lasting impression and anchors the narrative.

6. Best Antagonist: Vote for the most memorable and complex villain or adversary who adds depth and conflict to the story.

7. Best Supporting/Opposing Character: Highlight the best secondary character who either supports the protagonist or provides necessary opposition, enriching the story.

8. Best Plot Twist: Recognize the most shocking and clever plot twist that took the story in an unexpected direction and left readers in awe.

9. Undiscovered Gems: Shine a light on hidden treasures — stories with under 2,000 reads and/or 100 comments — that deserve more recognition for their quality and creativity.

How to Vote:

1. Explore: Browse through the nominated stories in each category.

2. Select: Choose your favorites and cast your votes.

3. Share: Encourage your friends and fellow readers to vote and support their beloved stories.

WHERE IS IT HAPPENING?

Good question. I have posted a separate work called, "Reader's Choices Awards" and the guidelines and form is already posted in it.

 I have posted a separate work called, "Reader's Choices Awards" and the guidelines and form is already posted in it

This is... well, book mockup but if you look at the works under this profile, you shall find the Reader's Choices Awards there. This is so everything is easier to track.

Join us in celebrating the creativity and talent of the Wattpad community. Your vote can make a difference and help bring recognition to the stories that deserve it the most.

Entries Opens on : 15/06/2024
Voting Opens on : 25/06/2024

Let's come together and celebrate the best of Wattpad with the Cloud Awards: Reader's Choice. 

Cast your vote for the best and let your favorite stories shine!

any doubts? please ask them here →

cheers,
thetranquilityteam!