4

Kaya's version 

I was cleaning home and I got so tired that I had to sit on sofa for a second. I got very bad migraine that I almost didn't see anything and world was spinning. I felt like I would loose countess any minute now. Then he walked in. 

- WHY AREN'T YOU CLEANING ! - I looked at him with my tired and scared eyes trying to stand up but I couldn't. 

- YOU LITTLE BICH - He stranded up and tighten his hands on my arm. He putted me up and pushed me to the floor with all power he had. I was so scared I tried to yell, run but I was just laying on the cold floor in pain. 

- YOU FUCKING BITCH ! YOU CAN'T EVEN BE AT MY HOME ALONE AND DO YOUR CHORES ! I'M NOT YOUR DAD TO TAKE CARE OF YOU WHAT DO YOU WERE EVEN THINKING ! YOU'RE SO FAT, YOU'RE LUCKY THAT YOU HAVE ME. YOU'RE NOTHING ! - he said as he was hitting me. 

NOOOOO! STOP ! HELPPP ! - I wanted to yell but nothing came out. I was so scared and tired that just preferred to be dead.

I waked up with screaming, whole in sweat, Taylor on other side of the bed looking at me with concern in her eyes. I imidetly sat up and looked around me, making sure that I'm her with Tay and not there with him.  I turned up to the pillow and started sobbing into it. I felt so hopeless that whatever I did I couldn't get him out of my head. When after a minute I looked back at Taylor she offered a hug that I melted into. 

Taylor's version 

I waked up to loud scream next to me. I was terrified that something had happened to kya but she was only having nightmare but I was still scare that it wasn't just normal nightmare but a traumatic memory coming back in nightmare. I sat looking at her crying in pillow with my heart breaking. I opened arms for her to melt in hug. We sat like that for a long time. 

- Do you want to tell me what that was about ? - I asked softly after she calmed dow a little. 

- He.... I was... cleaning house and got really bad migraine so... so I ..... - she talked through sobs. 

- it's okay..... you're safe now - I rubbed her arm. some time past in comfortable silence so she could calm down enough to talk normally.  

- I sat at the sofa so I could rest and he went in... he yelled at me and insulted me for not doing my chores at the moment even that I was almost finish. Then he started hitting me as I lay on the floor not able to stand up. - She said. It felt like she was feeling the need to defend her actions even that it wasn't her fault. I was in small shook that it was that bad. I known that her foster father is a very very bad person but I didn't knew he was that bad. 

- Okay.... so you're staying here for at least a week and then maybe my guards could deal with your foster father's anger. We can always figural something later. 

- okay - she turned into small ball almost a sleep with her head in my chest. 

______________________________________________________________________________

 Today is very very short chapter, I'm sorry for that and I will try to make next chapters longer. 

I don't have idea how to make this chapter longer and I'm leaving for a trip soon so I'm not sure if I be able to update everyday.