Rafe *dom*

Backstory: you're at a party at Rafe's house and Rafe is very overprotective and gets jealous after seeing you dance with another guy. He's known for being crazy and he's obsessed with you. (Basic Ik but I need to be asleep rn so forgive me🙄) also don't even give me the pregnancy comments. BIRTH CONTROL...

Ive been drinking a bit so im a kinda drunk but not completely incoherent. I go over to the cooler and grab another beer. Rafe walks up to me and takes the beer from my hand, opens the bottle with his ring and starts drinking it. "Don't you think you've had enough to drink tonight?" He asks. "Thanks for your concern but I'm fine." I reply with a sarcastic smile.

I try to open the cooler but he closes it before I could reach inside of it. "Really because i was watching you stumbling to the cooler from over there." He points with the bottle before taking another sip from it. "It's none of your business." I say as I walk away. He gets in my way making me bump into him. "It is my business because you're in my house, sweetie." He smirks.

"Fucking dick." I push him out of the way and go to the dance floor. I see a guy that came up to me. "Wanna dance?" He asks. I nod in agreement. He pulls my body close to his and we grind on each other's bodies. I look over at Rafe and he has a cocky smirk on his face.

He walks over to us and smirks at the guy "It's my turn bro

He walks over to us and smirks at the guy "It's my turn bro. Get the fuck out the way." He says. The guy just looks at him like he didn't even want any problems and just walked away. He aggressively pulls my ass against the lining of his dick. I could feel him getting hard. "The only motherfucker your ass should be rubbing on is me. Understand?"

"You're fucking insane." I reply. "Yea but you love it." He says in my ear. I giggle, intoxicatedly. "Let's go upstairs. I wanna show you something." He chuckles. I agree and he holds my hand and leads me up the stairs into his room. He takes his button up off and picks me up and throws me onto his bed. He lifts my red dress up and pulls my panties down and kisses and licks up my thighs. He starts licking everywhere except where he knew I wanted to be licked.

I whine in frustration. He chuckles. He starts licking my clit going up and down and he would even swirl his tongue in circles. I start moaning a little loud. I gently tug on his hair making him let out a small groan. "You're so good." I moan. He goes faster making me arch my back. I gasp and start moaning more repeatedly.

He squeezes my thighs and then he trails his hand to my pussy and inserts two fingers while still licking my clit. "Fuck, Rafe don't stop." I cry out. He grabs my hand and puts two fingers in his mouth. "Play with yourself." He whispers. I do what he says and rub my clit in front of him. He watches with lust filling his eyes.

I moan loudly as I'm getting closer. "Fuck." I whimper. I arch my back again which told him to remove my hand because I about to cum. He gets up and takes his pants off and gets back on the bed. He grabs my thighs and pulls me closer to him and then he lines himself up and inserts his dick painfully slow.

"Fuck you're so tight." He moans. Once he's all the way in he starts watching himself go in and out of my pussy. He wraps his hand around my neck and makes intense eye contact with me with his mouth slightly open. He goes faster, still making eye contact with me, watching my face as it pleases him more and more the faster he goes.

"Did you have a good time drinking and dancing with other guys like a fucking slut?" He asks. "Fuck you. Youre always up my ass. I've never met a guy crazier than you." I breathe heavily. "Oh I'm the worst aren't I? And you're just so fucking perfect." He praises as he starts kissing my neck. I moan as his words gave me butterflies. He chuckles.

He goes faster and harder making me moan louder. "Fuck you." I whine. "You look so sexy with my dick in you." He smirks. He always finds away to literally mentally fuck me with his way of words. It's like he kills me with kindness except it's praise. I arch my back and squeeze his flexed biceps.

He flips me over so I'm on top of him and he grabs my hips and slams himself into me super hard. He goes fast making me cry out really loud. He keeps going at that pace for a while as I'm assuming he likes the way I'm moaning. I look at him and see him throwing his head back and groaning. "Your dick is so fucking good." I whimper.

He starts moaning as he's about to cum. We're both a moaning and groaning mess. "I'm gonna cum." I moan. "Shh don't cum until I tell you to." He groans. His eyes are closed and his head is thrown back as he's breathing heavily and groaning. He's a mess but in such a majestic way.

"Fuck your fuckingpussyissogood." He mumbles. "Mmm~ you're so fucking hot." I whine. The sounds he's making are driving me crazy. He looks down at his dick going in and out of me and then he makes eye contact with me. I can see the lust and pleasure on his face. I start to whimper and breath heavily. "Fuck~" He's breathing so heavily and his breath is so shaky.

Suddenly I started getting intense waves of pleasure. I started to squirm and I couldn't stop moaning. "I bet that guy you were dancing with wouldn't fuck you this good." He groans. He squeezes my hips. "Don't even bring that up." I mumble, barely being able to speak a whole sentence. "Oh I will fucking bring that up." He says.

"Cum." He adds. We both release at the same time and we're both moaning and groaning. I cry out and gasp as he continues slamming into me while we're both cumming. He grabs a fist of hair and squeezes it while he's finishing. I'm squeezing his arm. He's trying to continue thrusting but he got really weak. He lets out his last groan and I get off of him.

He pulls me close to him. "You call me crazy but you spread your legs for me anytime." He teases. "Because you are fucking crazy." I reply. "Oh and you're just so fucking perfect." He quotes himself from earlier.

I'm not that happy with this one but I still tried and by the way if you guys like Rafe Cameron I'm doing like a kind of slow burn story that's not getting much love so go read that NOW😏👉