Introduction

I made the story about Tribunal some time ago, but I decide to scrap it and plan it for the future which is now. If you don't know about the Tribunal than watch the final episode of Star Wars the Clone Wars and watch her fate, but if you don't want to than here's the intro of her. She is a Venator-Class Star Destroyer for the Galactic Republic during the Clone Wars fighting against the CIS, but she was assign to fight in the Mandalore Civil War. After the Civil War was conclude with the resistance fighters alongside the clone troopers of the Republic as the victors and the leader of the another faction named Darth Maul was capture. She was assign to deliver Darth Maul to Coruscant and put forward toward the Jedi Council and bring justice against him, but during the travel though hyperspace; a tragic have occur. Order 66 was sent through the warship and the clone troopers was order to murder one of their commander named Ahsoka Tano who is a former apprentice of Anakin Skywalker after she was frame of the attack of the Jedi Temple and act independent. Chaos has been spewing across the warship which Tano free Darth Maul to distract the troopers which he rip the heart of the warship with the Dark Side of the Force which cause  the ship to exit hyperspace and heading toward a moon due to the gravity pull. While the ship is heading toward the moon; there was no escape except a couple of ships in the hanger because the escape pods was destroyed and the fate of the crew was sentence. You can this is Tribunal's Five Minutes of Fate and of course her survivor rate has already decide when her ship is getting rip apart due to the atmosphere, but lucky that Ahsoka Tano and Commander Rex manage to escape the doom ship unlike with the rest of the crew, but of course Darth Maul also escape from the doom ship. After the trio escape from the ship; the ship crash and now become a grave and forgotten. 

This was the end of the Tribunal and the crew that serves her

This was the end of the Tribunal and the crew that serves her. Forgotten and her fate has been undiscover until the Rise of the Galactic Empire where her remains is almost consume by Mother Nature in the snow as if she is burying the past and her history. She is unsalvageable so the Empire left the ship to her fate and consume by Mother Nature.

Is this the end of her story or is this the beginning of the her new life? The story won't start until a portal open to reveal a couple of soldiers that is flying the flag of an unknown faction known as the Sirens, but we save that one for our fir...

Is this the end of her story or is this the beginning of the her new life? The story won't start until a portal open to reveal a couple of soldiers that is flying the flag of an unknown faction known as the Sirens, but we save that one for our first chapter. We must not forget the forgotten ship of Tribunal. Remember the Tribunal.