When The Twilight Disappears

~*Chapter 1*~

I picked up the dead body and dropped it into my washing machine. I turned it on and walked into my bedroom.

What a day.

I had killed a lot of people today, no one anyone would miss. Just the hobos, murderers, and the occasional prostitute.

Prostitutes will go anywhere if u wave a little cash in their face.

My name is Avian. Not Ava, Just Avian. Call me anything else and you die.

At the moment, im in my more or less apartment. I used to live with my parents in a nice suburban house in a beautiful town where everybody knew everyone.

I miss it sometimes.

But I know that I can never go back, because it doesn’t exist anymore. It had been destroyed on my 16th birthday. I had been having a block party for my sweet sixteen and everyone (and I do mean Everyone) had come out to celebrate with me, because of course I was the mayor’s daughter.

I think I heard the explosion first, while everyone else was partying like non-suspecting dumbasses. I actually remember someone saying “Maybe it’s a earthquake” but that person didn’t do nothing. She just kept partying.

But it was far worst than any “earthquake”.

It was the “Black Magic”. A clan that terrorized people all around the world. For weeks there had been warning on CNN about their arrival to the middle west states. But of course no one listened. The Black magic swept in with their machine guns and blew off heads and other body parts. But that wasn’t the worst of it.

The worst thing was that they had all left me….Alive.

It was crazy and weird and at first I thought they were saving me for last. But there I was, standing there drenched with someone’s blood all over, shaking, Alone.

I watched them get on their bikes and ride away leaving me surrounded by Muttilated human remains.

Lovely isn’t it?

But that’s besides the point. I bucked up and got out of that serial killer playground. I got into my father’s range rover and drove as far as his gas tank could take me. And I ended up in Seattle where I first developed my taste for murder.

I watched one night as a Mysterious guy killed a woman and he stood there just watching her. I didn’t understand why he was watching her at first. But on my first kill I saw how amazing death truly was and since then I have been hooked!

I just love the way the light fades out of the eyes of my victims and the way their skins becomes one with death.

Its truly amazing.

Killing is like my drug and I cant live without it. Its like a certain kind of blood lust I cant control. Now I know why the Black Magic did  what they did.

Killing was like drinking water after travelling in the desert.

2years has passed since my first kill and now I am a 6 feet tall,18 year old with Jet black hair up to my butt (because it hadn’t been trimmed in years). Since I’m Biracial I have a fairly light brown complexion. I could be a supermodel if I wanted. But where’s the fun in that?

Crash!

My head whipped towards the sound quickly. Some turd had dove straight through my window! What the heck? I had just gotten that fixed. The turd was now standing menacingly in my living room. I ran towards my weapon wall (yeah ‘cause im that cool) and grabbed my AK-47 that was hanging elegantly on my wall encased in glass. I slammed my elbow into to the glass and grabbed my gun. I aimed it towards the turd person and walked slowly towards him. But get this, he didn’t try to defend himself.