Dissipate

Again with the damn passing out! Gosh!  I’m suppost to be a strong fierce killer, not a fainting little fink

This place was starting to really piss me off. So it’s seemed that Mr. Detective guy had an act for kidnapping girls and forcing them into breeding chambers.

Are you kidding me?

I hadn’t heard from dia and it was really starting to piss me off. She was taken to the breeding chambers to do god knows what.

The room i'm in now seems drastically different from the one I was in yesterday. I was in an S&M Dungeon the yesterday and today I am in a sterile, stark white room with the disgusting smell of bleach. I was tied to what looked like a surgery bed. My arms were bound by Velcro straps and there was a gag in my mouth so I could barely breathe and I couldn’t speak.

This was oddly familiar.

I honestly can't remember how many times I had done this to my victims. I’d lure them to my apartment and then commence the torture.

Torturing guys was always oddly fun. They always thought they were going to get "you know what".

But they never came close. They always ended up dead.

I would then drop their lifeless bodies into my washing machine and turn it on the spin cycle. Watching their dead bodies crush and turn into a heaping pile of bloody flesh resembling mashed potatoes. Then I would drop the washing machine onto some poor person's balcony below and then I would watch their expression when they found a heaping pile of human flesh and bone dripping grotesquely on there balcony.

Just thinking about it made me smile, not a pretty smile but a smile.

I heard footsteps coming towards the room from down the hallway. Then in walked Mr. Detective Looking Guy.

He came directly to me and smiled what he thought must be a "pleasant" smile. But it was infact one of the most terrible and evil smiles I’d ever seen. But never worst than mines.

"If you here to kill me, then your out of luck because I’ll have you on the spin cycle in two seconds flat" I sneered through barred teeth.

His smile grew and he took out a cell phone and pressed what appeared to be the pound key.

Oh god as soon as his finger touched down on the button, an electric shot ran through me and I swear if I had been standing up, I would be flat on my ass right now. But I composed myself and tried to make it look like I was fazed but reality I was gritting my teeth sharply.

"You’re a strong one, who ever has the opportunity to drink your life will be very strong afterwards" He whispered.

Drink my life?

I perked an eyebrow and tried my hardest not to laugh. But I failed. Which I seemed to be doing a lot of lately.

"Oh crap" I said through snickers, "I've been sucked into some cult shit"

Mr. Detective looking dude sighed and seemed to be growing impatient by the second.

Good.

He took off his sunglasses and his once grey eyes seemed to be a blazing red now, but that wasn’t what freaked me out.

His smile had changed too.

He barred a sharp toothed smile.

He had teeth that you only see on a Python. I am in some deep fudge.

"Your right to a Point Miss Mortimer, We are a Cult of some sort. But different from anything you will ever imagine. We are in fact a cult of Vampires."