❛ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19

Everyone sat quietly on the round table, while Yerin and Jungkook sat beside each other

Everyone sat quietly on the round table, while Yerin and Jungkook sat beside each other. No one spoke for the last 10 minutes since Jungkook entered the house with his dad. Now, no one knew if it was coincidence or their fate but Jungkook's father turned out to be Yerin's father's childhood best friend. And, now they were not talking, which was making the environment awkward.

"I know, Lee, what my son did was not right," Jungkook's father said while Jungkook slightly glanced at Yerin when she squeezed his hand slightly. She slightly shook her head, hinting at the fact that it was not Jungkook's mistake. It was not a mistake for them, atleast.

"But why don't we just agree to them?" Mr. Jeon sighed before continuing, "I have already fought a lot with Jungkook. I don't want to become a more worse father for him. I'm ready for whatever he wants."

Mr. Jeon looked at Jungkook but he just turned his head away. He slightly smiled, a sad one, and said, "I'm asking for your daughter's hand for my son."

Jungkook looked at Yerin slightly to notice her looking at her feet instead. Mr. Lee sighed and answered, "I have already made so many decisions without her consent and had forced so many expectations of mine on her," he slightly glanced at Yerin with tears in his eyes before asking, "Yerin, I will ask you this time. Do you want to marry him?"

She looked up at her father with her glistening eyes before her lips broke into a small smile. She nodded her head and said, "I want to, dad."

He smiled at her when she stood and quickly came toward him to hug him. He embraced her silently in his arms while tears fell from his eyes. He whispered, "I'm sorry, my daughter. I'm really sorry. I was never a good father, right? But I promise to be a better one now."

She slightly shook her head before hugging him more tightly. Her mother slightly caressed her cheek, where she slapped her yesterday, while her eyes held tears. She whispered, "I'm sorry, Yerin."

She pulled her mother in the hug too and broke down in tears. Jungkook smiled at them as he felt relief. He looked at his father when he kept his hand on his shoulder. His father said with teary eyes, "I'm sorry for whatever I did with you before, Jungkook. I'm sorry, son."

A single tear rolled down his eye while he tapped his father's hand and pulled him in a hug too. Life seemed to take a better turn for them. Maybe it was going to end up good eventually.

***

Yerin stared out of the open window, the cool gentle breeze flowed, making her hair flow with it too. Her eyes shone due to the moonlight while she silently admired the beautiful night view with a beautiful smile.

Two arms snaked around her waist before pulling her back toward his chest and resting his chin on her shoulder. He slightly pecked her neck before saying, "I love you, Yerin."

She smiled widely and answered, "I love you too, Kook."

He chuckled at her statement and placed small ticklish pecks on her neck to shoulder. She squirmed under his touch and giggled when he placed a last peck on her cheek. He snuggled his face in her neck before muttering, "Why do you smell so good, love?"

She giggled once again before whispering, "You're the one who transferred this scent to me."

He teasingly furrowed his eyebrows at her failed cheesy line and uttered seductively, "What are you up to, Yerin?"

She chuckled before pulling him into a passionate kiss while he smiled in the kiss. His fingers slightly trailed from her waist to under her hoodie. He made small patterns on her skin, making her arch her back due to the intensity of his touch. She winced and hit on his chest, giving him a hint to stop making the seductive gestures. However, when he didn't stop she started tugging his shirt upwards, revealing his abdomen. He shivered when he felt her making the same patterns on his abdomen. He froze for a second but didn't break the kiss.

He tilted her head for better access and continued to make her go weak on her knees. But, she wasn't ready to lose this easily and slid her hands from his back to his chest. He sucked in a deep breath when she reached out her hands to his neck from under his shirt, making the shirt lift up completely till his collarbone. Eventually, Jungkook lost his control and trailed his lips to her jaw, followed by her neck and lastly her collarbone. She gasped for air when he found her familiar sweet spot.

She stumbled over her words as she said, "Ok, fine. I lose, you are the best at this."

He breathed heavily, his chest rising and falling continuously, as he smiled at her teasingly. He quickly pulled his shirt down and rested his forehead on her shoulder. He said, "Oh love, I can devour you the whole day. But, weren't you acting much more bold?"

She let out a breathy chuckle , not bothering to give any answer to the question. She softly wrapped her arms around his neck while pulling him closer. He suddenly looked up in her eyes and said, "Yerin, I know that many things have already happened, but..."

Yerin furrowed her eyebrows when he moved back and pulled out a small blue velvet box out of his trousers. He sat down on one knee before opening the small box, making her gasp at his sudden action.

"I know that I'm already going to marry you, but... I want to firstly propose about everything. Yerin, will you be my girlfriend, marry me, be the mother of my child and last but not the least, will you grow old with me during our lifetime?"

Tears pricked her eyes as she smiled at him. She nodded several times before forwarding her hand. He held tears in his eyes as he slid the ring in her finger before placing a small kiss on the back of her hand. He stood up and pulled her in a warm hug and pecked her forehead. She whispered in his ear, "I really love you, Jungkook."

"I love you too, Yerin. Thank you for coming into my life, love. Life seems much more beautiful now when you're with me."