CHAPTER TWO

Y/N

A week passed, I can now move my upper body. My legs is still paralyzed. The man who was taking care of me for a week is taking me for a walk in a wheelchair.

"I am sorry to ask you this, but what's your name? I really can't remember you and I don't know what to call you..." I said.

He humm. "I am Rindou Haitani." He said and look at me in the eyes.

I nod. "What is our relationship?"

"Uhh... we've been dating for four years and we're engage..."

I gasped. "Four years? I am sorry I can't remember you..."

Feeling bad for him I look down. It must be hard for him that I forgot about him even when we're together for four years.

"It's okay, you can have your memories back." He said smiling and wear a necklace on me with a sun pendant. "You always wear this, I gave this to you on our third anniversary."

I smiled. "It's pretty, thank you."

"You are prettier." He said.

I laugh at him. "Ahhh... the air is so fresh. Do we usually live here on top of a hill?" I said changing the topic since I don't know how to reply to his compliment.

He shake his head. "We live in Tokyo back then, but we moved here."

"Why?" I asked.

"You got severe asthma, the doctor said you should stay away from pollution." Rindou answered.

"My family?" I asked again.

"About that... you are an orphan." He said in a sad tone.

I nod again. "I must be alone then."

"You are not, you have me." He said as we look at each other eyes.

A smile form from my lips. "Who confess first?" I asked him.

I am just curious about us. I can't remember anything and he seems nice. Good looking too.

"This is embarrasing... I confess first."

I covered my mouth. "How did it go?"

"I just called you when I am drunk and you answered. I told you everything then next day, we talk about our feelings. You also told me you like me back."

I laugh because he seems really embarrass telling me the story. "I am sorry I can't remember it. So my name is Y/N right?... what do I do for a living?"

"A teacher, but when you got asthma you stopped teaching. We move here and you got better and better. Your asthma didn't attack for a while now."

I only nod and we're back home.

Rindou lied me in the bed and I thank him. "Do you need something else?" He asked.

I ponder. "Can you stay here and tell me more about me? I am bored alone."

He told me anything that comes to his mind. My sleeping habits, books I like, how I dress, etc. I find him really comfortable and he's nice to be with. He even told me that the accident happen when we're fighting at the rooftop. I threatened him that I will jump but I fall accidentally. He's blaming himself for it, and I feel bad for him. I am so immature to do that.

Rindou took care of me until I can properly walk. We are both happy on my fast recovery. Eventhough, my memories still nowhere to be found.

"You can now go down the hill I guess, there's a town there. Maybe meet some friends?" He said.