2. plushie (short)

Requested by someone I know irl

Warning: gross, Murdoc being Murdoc, yada yada

Murdoc is like 15 or so here

Murdoc POV

I was woken up by my father yelling at me and shaking my shoulder. I slowly opened my eyes, and braced myself for a hit.

"I FOUND THIS THING." My father screeched. He was waving some cloth in his hand, I couldn't exactly see what it was.

As my eyes slowly got into focus I realized it; my father had found my 'dirty' plushie.

"WHY THE HELL DOES IT HAVE AN ASSHOLE?" My father continued yelling, and at this point I guessed I was already dead.

You see, developing teenagers have desires, and I just so happened to be one of the more freaky ones...

If you haven't got it by now, it was a sex plush.

I wasn't really ready to say that to my dad, because I knew he would introduce me to satan himself. I just stayed quiet, in hopes that my dad would just punch me and leave, or something.

He did not hurt me, however, he stayed right where he was and looked at me sternly. "Explain, now. You filthy little good-for-nothing scumbag." He growled, his eyes narrowing.

I was busy thinking of a not-nasty way to explain the situation, when my father smacked me in the back of the head. "Answer me now, you fucking twat!" He yelled, spit flying everywhere.

I began stuttering, and my mind was all over the place.

I can't tell him I cummed inside that thing! What will he think of me? No wait, scrap that, how will he kill me? I thought, trying not to dwell on the fact that my dick had been inside the stuffed animal only hours earlier.

Sadly for me, my dad decided to look a little closer at the thing.

I braced myself for the shit storm I was about to experience, but my dad stayed silent.

"You... fucked this thing?" He said, looking at the dried cum that was still around the hole in the plushie. I just curled up and covered my face, trying not to get my nose broken.

"YOU FILTHY TWAT! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE, I'LL LET YOU EAT DOGSHIT FOR THIS!" My dad yelled, one of his eyes slowly popping out of his skull.

A purple vein was throbbing menacingly just beside his eye, and he looked like he was so mad that he might die from it.

He grabbed the back of my shirt and dragged me off of my bed, making sure to bang my head on the side of the doorframe. My head started bleeding, but he didn't seem to care.

Somehow, someway, I couldn't cry. I guess it might've been the shock, but tears would just not come. All I felt was dread, and I'd already accepted the fact that I was going to meet satan today.

I was preparing a speech in my head already.

'Hello dear Satanas, I have commited dirty teenager sins that I wish not to speak about. Please, give me the least bad punishment?' Sounded too nerdy for me.

Then my head collided with something hard, and I felt even more warm blood running down my face.

"Here, eat this you filthy little shit-face." My dad growled, pointing at a pile of literal dogshit.

He really wasn't joking, huh? I thought as the tears finally found their way to my eyes. My dad grabbed the back of my head and pushed my face into the pile of dog poop, and I heard him laugh maniacally.

I held my breath for as long as I could; not wanting to accidentally inhale the dog poop. My dad let go of my head and walked away, still chuckling.

I slowly got up and searched for a puddle of rainwater to wash my face in. It wasn't the best option, but the only option I had.

I should've never done it... I thought to myself as I cupped my hands and picked up some of the rainwater.

But then again, it felt so good... to have my cock inside that thing... I don't regret it, really. Dad would've beat me up anyway. I mumbled some curse words directed at my dad and stood up, cringing at the smell of shit that was still in my nose.

I started to walk towards my house, dreading seeing my father again.

... eww
I can't believe I wrote this, but anything for my dear readers, I guess... and for my friends, who are also my readers.

Don't binge read!