The Concert.

So tonight is one of the biggest nights ever. I'm going to see black veil brides with Fabian. I can't wait what happens if he feels the same way about me, what happens if I do something stupid. Anyways I better stop with the negativity cause it gonna end up make you guys cry or something haha. So I started to get ready for the Concert looking out something nice to wear. I found my black ripped skinny jeans, black veil brides t-shirt. So I got dressed into that and I sat down at my make up desk to do my make up. I picked out the usual stuff I would wear on my face,my powder, eyebrow pencil, black eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara and off course red Lipstick. I finished my make-up and I got my straighteners ready to heat up. I'm finished getting ready and I'm. Now away to catch the bus to Fabian's house.

So I arrived at Fabian's house and he was just finishing his hair. He walked down his stairs once he was finished came and seen me and my heart was doing tiny flips cause of how much he looked like Andy biersack. Fair to say I had definitely falling in love with his looks.

So we had left his house and went to catch the train to Glasgow. They were playing live at the hydro. On the train he had another surprise for me, he said that he had vip tickets and that means we are getting to meet black veil brides after the show and get pictures with them. I was literally so happy when he had told me that we were getting a chance to meet them cause ever since I was 15 I had wanted to meet them and now my dream had came 100% true. I was a happy girl that night and I'm glad he had invited me along too.

So we arrived at Glasgow central train station and called a taxi to take us to the hydro. My excitement was unreal at this stage. When I meet them after the show I'm am gonna end up crying cause this has been my dream for ages and as I said before I'm am excited cause my dream is coming true.

So I'm gonna head now cause we are jumping into the taxi and I wont get to speak till the next chapter which will not be to after the show. So goodbye for now cause I'm getting ready hyper and excited.