Stacking Shelves

So first day so far is great I'm stacking shelves, sorting out games into alphabetical order it's fun but really hard work. Anyways I met this really cute guy who works with me stacking shelves and his name is Fabian. It looks as if Andy from black veil brides and Ronnie from falling in reverse have made a baby and gave birth to him so yeah I basically fan girled a bit much when I seen him but it was hard not to cause he is so hot. Lunch time came and Fabian was in the staff room too so I tried not to fan girl so much. I sat down with my pot noodle and my can of monster and took a sip, as I was taking a sip Fabian came over and sat next to me. I had a slight bit of a panic in me and I spilt my juice down me a little. I was embarrassed, he looked at me and said "hi are you okay"? And I said" yeah I'm fine thank you just took to much juice" and then he said "oh let me help clean that up for you". So he cleaned me up and said "you must be the new girl right" and I said "yeah I am". He asked me if I wanted to go to a Concert with him and I said "sure what concert" and he said "black veil brides" and I instantly said "yes I would like to go it's one of my favourite bands",and I found out it was one of his favourite bands too. The concert was tommorow night at 6 o'clock. He said "be at mine at 5". And I said "okay where do you live"? I found out that he lived in Bathgate just up from the market and I stayed at the top so it wasn't much of a trek for me we stayed rather close which was good. So. Lunch break was over and I only had to do one more shelf then I was aloud to go home. So I hurried to do my last shelf cause I didn't want to miss my bus and also the new series of orange is the new black was coming out and that is one of my favourite series along with skins. So I finished the shelf and I said bye to everyone and Fabian and he gave me his number and I gave him mines and we hugged I walked out of my job so happy and I was hyper cause I got a hug. My usual gang were down in Asda smoking and I smoke so I asked for a cigarette and my mate gave me one I didn't have a lighter so I asked my friend to spark it for me and Ashleigh had asked how my day was at my new job and I said "yeah it was great I made a couple of new friends and I got invited to a Concert Tommorow night",Ashleigh asked what concert it was and I said black veil brides and they all said" you lucky bitch". And I said "I know haha". So I hurried off to the bus stop to catch my bus. So good bye for now my lovelys.