Pre-Wedding Shoot

We did a pre wedding shoot this past week and honestly, I look good. It was a very busy day. We arrived there around 830 in the morning, makeup for an hour. The makeup was good, but she made me look like wannabe doll and it was a bit creepy especially when it shows up in photos. 

We left around 10 to the first destination. It was a park. Great place and time for it too. There were many flowers and butterflies, unfortunately those were waited on our photographer who had no eye to catch things like these in the photos or even think of doing something like that. We stayed there, walking around the park to get different shots for the next 2 hours. Many were great.

While we were there, a group of older women were walking and once they found out I was a foreigner, they had a photoshoot of their own right next to us. The whole time while they were taking their own photos, they were trying to listen in on our conversation and take as many pictures of us as possible to brag to their friends about. When you get this age, there are few new things to talk about, but in a small city like this, a foreigner marrying a local is big news.

After we finished, we went to the studio where we did the rest of our photo shoot. But first, we had lunch. After doing my hair, I was able to relax and eat. After that we put on a new outfit and did the rest of the shoot. 

The last one was my favorite, the white dress with a water reflective background and a flower background still with he same dress. Those photos turned out the best by far.

At the end, we were all very timed. We finished around 430. Which means we were shooting for around 930-430 and got many good shots but also a lot of bad ones.

After a few days we got them from the photographer and I noticed one thing. The way my new husband to be was looking at me. Dead in the eyes. I have seen this look before. On Chinese women who would go on does and try to date my male coworkers. One had this look when he tried to kiss her on the cheek and this was the same look he had in every photo where he looked at me.