2

My name is Alexis Jones, I work as a model and recently moved to Miami. I found myself a new house when I was still in Wisconsin, with my parents. After I had a falling out with my family, I moved, first to Indiana, but this place did not hook me. Then I found the perfect house in Miami and decided why not. Today is the day I have to come and pick up the keys to the house. A huge house on the shore of Miami for only 150 thousand dollars. The house looks like this: on the ground floor there is a kitchen and dining room, a bathroom, a pantry, a living room and a laundry room. On the second floor: a second living room, a balcony, three rooms with their own bathrooms, a dressing room and a spare room, from which I plan to turn a gym. I came to the appointed cafe to pick up the keys from the broker. I called the waiter and he came to the table.

- Hello, what would you like? - he asked. I didn't have time to answer as he continued - Our cafe is called
Geoffrey's Miami, my name is Parker..
- so stop! - I said - I'm not
interested, bring me an iced latte and chocolate cheesecake. - he was dressed in a white shirt, a black jacket and pants, and of course a red bow tie.
- okay, I'll bring it in 5-6 minutes - he said.

- uh-huh - I answered and continued to wait.
After a while, the broker came and sat down opposite me. Right after the waiter came and the broker said.
- to me as usual - he said dryly.
- uh-huh - he said and left.
- you can't imagine what a wonderful house you are buying for such a good price - he took out some paper and said - sign here and that's it - taking the document in my hands, I began to read it, and when I didn't see any catches, I said.
- keys first - I said, tilting my head to the side. When he handed me the keys and the rest of the documents, I gave him the money and he said.
- It was a pleasure doing business with you - he said and finished his coffee, leaving the cafe. After sitting in the cafe for some time, I saw the same broker and a tall darkskin brunette. He was wearing a black shirt, the top buttons were unbuttoned. Black ripped jeans, a leather belt Christian Dior, Cartier glasses, a bracelet with many diamonds on his right hand, a Rolex watch on his left hand, which cost a fortune. His sleeves were pushed back, so that his tattoos were visible, and it was very attractive.

I already imagined how his pumped up arms would look on my neck, hips. "I wonder what kinda car he drives," I thought. With these thoughts, I got up from my seat and walked towards the toilet, clicking my heels. Entering the room, I went to the mirror and started to fix my makeup, applying lipstick, I left the toilet, closing the door behind me. I turned to go down, when suddenly this handsome brunette pressed me against the wall. One of his hands was on my hip, and the other on the wall. I managed to see his face up close. Brown eyes, full lips that made him even more attractive.

- you have no idea how much I want these beautiful legs to shake fille sympathique - he said 'oh gods this hoarse voice uttered in my head, but as usual I turned on the bitch and answered.
- if you don't let me go, your legs will shake - I said and smiled sweetly at him. He grinned and kissed me on the corner of my lips and said.
- we not finished yet - said the brown-eyed man, still looking at my lips.
- as you say - I answered sarcastically and went down the steps to pay the bill. I went up to the bar and said - can I have my bill? -
- your bill is already paid - said the bartender, simultaneously preparing some cocktail
- what do you mean? Who paid it? - I asked. 'What the hell?' I thought.
- he - answered the bartender and pointed with his eyes at the guy who a few minutes ago wanted to fuck me in the women's restroom on the second floor. I bit my lower lip and answered.
- okay - I was about to leave when some girl came in and approached him. I smirked and went up to him, sat on his lap and kissed him on the lips, smiled at him and after that I got up and left.

Just think! Someone really decided to play with me. Haha it even sounds pathetic. I left the building and headed to my car.
I got into the car and headed to my house. I stopped at a red light and I received a call from Kami's number.
Kami is one of my close friends from high school. She's from Arizona.

- Lex, I'm sorry I'm calling you at such a late hour, but I had an argument with my parents and I don't know where to go.
Can I crush at your place? - Kami said, almost crying.
- Don't cry, you can stay with me until we figure something out. Don't worry? - I said. - I'll send you the address. Come over? - I said, putting the call on speakerphone and typing the address of the house to my friend.
- Thanks, friend? - she answered a little more positively.
- No need to thank me, get your ass here? - I said and hung up. On the way, I stopped at the supermarket and bought some goodies. I came and started organizing things in their places, since there was furniture in the house.