3

After doing a little general cleaning, this house, or at least part of it, was sparkling. Taking a deep breath, I fell onto a purple pearlescent bean bag chair. 'All that's left is to buy a dressing table,' I thought. After half an hour of doing nothing, I decided to order food to go, since Kami was coming and we were having a bachelorette party.
- Hello, I'll have 10 chicken wings, a large portion of fries, a large panini, strips, two double cheeseburgers, two portions of grilled cheese, one medium Pepsi and a Sprite.
- Okay, your order will be delivered within thirty minutes. Will you pay by card or cash? - the worker asked.
- By card - I answered and gave my card number.
- That's $46.25 - the worker said and I transferred the money from the card and gave the address of the house.
- Thank you, the address of the house is 33537 long beach
- All the best and have a nice evening - I turned off the phone and started waiting for the order to be brought.

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Kami.
- Yes? - I said answering the call.
- What should I take with me? - she asked while I was playing with my wavy hair.
- Nothing, I have everything - I answered and
yawned.
- Okay, I'm almost there - my friend said.
- I'm waiting - I said and hung up. I heard a knock on the door and went to open it.
- Kami! - I screamed seeing my friend in the doorway. We hadn't seen each other for almost a month because of my overloaded schedule. A lot has happened in these six months, but the most important thing is that there was already a photo shoot for the cover of the magazine.
After all, this issue comes out in two weeks.
- By the way, it seems like the food has arrived too. I saw the courier - she said.
- Hooray, I'm hungry as a wolf - I said and took the food. I closed the door out of habit and stuck the keys out of the door lock. Kami and I went into the living room and started unpacking the food.
- Mmmmm, this is so delicious - said the blonde with her mouth full.
I rolled my eyes and said - oh my god, shut up and eat - at that moment something started creaking and Kami looked at me with a questioning look.
- Are you waiting for someone? - she asked.
- Um, no. I'll go see what this is - I took a frying pan with me and when some guy of average height walked into the house, I hit him. Yes, he fell to the floor, but what would you do if someone just walked into your house? And that's the first thing that came to my mind.
- What the hell? - I heard a familiar voice. 'I've heard this voice somewhere before' I thought, I turned around and saw the same guy who pinned me against the wall and paid my bill.
- What the hell! - I said, no, I screamed when his friend woke up. - You can't stay here! - I said, looking him in the eyes.
- I can - the brown-eyed guy said - because I bought this house.
- What do you mean I bought it? Are you crazy? I bought it today, you idiot - I said, and he showed me the papers.
- What the fuck - said the blonde sitting next to me.
- So we have to live with them? - Kami asked.
- What are you talking about - I said - Only roaches can live in this house with us - I said with a bitchy grin.
- Yes, but this big? - my friend asked me.
- I'll call the broker - I said, dialing his number - the beeps went, but no one answered - damn fucker - I said, locking the phone.
- Lexi, I'm not going to live in the same house with strangers. - the blonde said discontentedly.
- Calm down, hysteric. You can always leave, the door is over there - I said, pointing to the passage that led to the door. The blonde, already accustomed to my jokes, said nothing. I took my portion of food and went to the room, and Kami came after me.
- Can we at least sleep in the same room? - She said, putting the food on a tray on the bed.
- If you're scared, then yes - I joked, biting off my cheeseburger.
- I just feel uneasy - she said, which made me roll my eyes, and then I added - As you wish - I said with my mouth full.
- What are you going to do about this situation?
- My friend asked, dipping her fries in ketchup.
- I haven't thought of anything yet, but since he has these documents, I can't throw him out the door. - I thought for a bit and slyly looked around. - I still have an idea - I said, finishing my burger.