Chapter 1: ~The Dart That Started It All~

[This is an AU me and my gf created so, enjoy. Warning: This chapter contains some pretty gross things like vomiting, some details about hives/wound stuff. If this makes you uncomfortable, I will give you all a warning ahead of time so you can skip that part and I will let you know when that part is over so you know the time frame you can skip. Enjoy :) Plus, once I get my drawing pad back, I will draw the chapter covers, showing you each stage of the virus as it progresses.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was getting near evening and this time was important to the assassination team named The Immortal Assassins or better known to their clients as T.I.A and that day, they were tasked with a mission to grab a weapon known as the Barrett M82, which was one of the most powerful guns used in the U.S. military arsenal, knowing how it is mostly known for its long-range precision and stopping power and being able to fire .50 BMG rounds at high velocities. It was kept in a secret military base located down near the country's capital and they needed to steal it, stay out of sight, and get it to the client before midnight. But, that night, was one they would never forget. In this mission, F.I.T.E. and Bucky was tasked to keep guard while Xizilla opened the door so that Juno could use her shadow abilities to sneak inside and grab the sniper so that they could leave. But, even though they got the sniper, some soldiers heard the rustling of clothing and found them so, they made a run for it. "Alright, who caused the guards to hear us?!" Xizilla yelled out at the rest of the team. "It was me. I was getting bored so I was fidgeting." F.I.T.E. admitted. Xizilla shook their head. "This is why you're the stupidest on the team." "Well, at least I don't look like a stripper!" "AT LEAST I DON'T-" "WILL YOU TWO JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP AND RUN?! THE SOLDIERS ARE GETTING CLOSER SO, SHUT THE FUCK UP AND FOCUS ON RUNNING." Bucky ordered. As they were so close to freedom, suddenly, one of the soldiers shot a mysterious dart at them and it landed in Bucky's left arm, causing him to let out a yelp as he felt the needle go in and the mysterious pink liquid that was in the dart being injected into him but, he ripped it out before the rest of it went in him, even though three-forth of it was already injected into him and going through his blood stream. But, they were able to escape and get the sniper to the client before heading home.

Once they got home, Bucky threw the dart that contained 1/4 of the mysterious pink liquid onto the table as he went to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for bed. Juno looked at him, concerned for him but, decided to look at the dart and was determined to find out what was injected into Bucky so that they can figure out how to treat it. Meanwhile, Bucky was in the bathroom and it was late at night. While he was getting the shower ready and taking off his clothes, he started to feel his body get hotter all of a sudden and he started to shake and shiver, even though he was feeling hot, not cold. He started to sweat and his mouth started to create a lot of saliva, but, the worst part, was that he felt severely nauseous.

[This is the part where it starts to get those details of hives/injuries and to vomiting! This is the time where people who are uncomfortable with that can skip and I will let you know where you can read again later into the story! See you there! :)]

Suddenly, he felt vomit come up and he rushed to the toilet and he started to retch into the toilet a heavy amount of a mix of blood and a weird pink substance that resembled something like a mix of slime and Pepto Bismol. Suddenly, after that, his head started to hurt and his left arm started to itch and when he looked, he saw the injection site was in the shape of a heart and around it was red and covered with hives. He tried to clean it and tried to cool his body down with a shower but, even though he felt somewhat clean, the symptoms didn't go away and his body temperature still felt hot. When he left the bathroom and got dressed into his sleepwear, he realized he couldn't sleep. He tried so many times, but he couldn't, so he decided to stay up and make weapons.

[Now, those of you who were uncomfortable with the topics said, now you can return and continue reading. :)]

Meanwhile, Juno was awake, trying to figure out what was in the dart and what was injected into Bucky. But, she hadn't come up with anything known so, she waited to see what it would do to Bucky so that it would give her an idea of what was in the dart. But, what her and the rest of the team didn't know was that, this was only just the beginning of what would set in motion to be the most terrifying virus to ever be discovered and would cause Bucky to become the thing he resented being called for years.....a mindless monster.

[That is the first chapter or should I say, the first stage of the virus's effect on Bucky and sadly, for those who are sensitive to gross and gorey details, I suggest leaving because......it's only gonna get worse from here... :) It was fun having you here, though! Thank you for reading! But, for those who can handle it, stay tuned for Chapter 2, where Bucky's physical state will only get worse from here and finally, Juno will start to put the pieces together to realize how much danger her and the rest of the team will be in soon. See you soon, readers~]