chapter 10 🔞

Shubman has dealt with his fair share of fuck ups in his whole life. He has met a lot of people. Some are good in his books, and some are downright mediocre. Because he doesn't have a sense of reason to claim someone as a bad person.

Nobody is a bad person, they just make bad choices.

But,

Today he realised, he was wrong.

Today he realised, that he has the worst luck on earth to ever exist as a human.

Today he realised, that hell is empty, and here are all the demons.

Yes, demons, what else could they possibly be?

Never in his whole life has he ever suffered this type of humiliation that these students have treated him with.

Dil ke bure nahi hai, my foot.

Ye to kidney aur liver k bhi bure hai.

When Shubman said to his life 'fuck you', he only meant is as a joke, as a frustrated adult. He did not expect life to actually take it serious and throw it back in his face, fucking him up in various positions.

Now you might be thinking, what actually happened? For him to be in so much misery.

Firstly, when he entered the classroom, after the morning prayer, with a good attitude to handle the kids, what he saw confused him.

Every student of the class, was sitting on their seats, not unusual, but with their heads down.

Shubman internally cringed, I could have come with a better plan than that.

But he really really really, underestimated the kids nowadays.

When after instructing them several times to put their heads up and sit straight, they did not budge, he decided - tit for tat.

Wrong decision, he thought afterwards.

As when he decided enough was enough and went to sit down on his own chair, it broke, pieces by pieces.  And he fell down on his ass.

Such an amazing start of the day, no?

He then looked at the chair, he realised it did not break, it was not set up at all,for it to break.

He mentally cursed his luck and looked at the children again, who were still seated with their heads down, but their backs were shaking to hold the laughter in.

He sighed for the nth time, it was only nine in the morning, god, why him?

But ofcourse that was not enough.

The kids somehow after recess, get him to step on the their trap of 'chipku gum' as they said.

And it torn his fucking shoe, from the sole.

Mere nau hazaar k joote, he cried, destroyed by a fucking 5 rupee glue.

But he did not lash out.

He just tolerated, he had to prove himself.

Luckily, he did get some study in between, he taught some physics and maths to the students and they were rather concentrating.

But there was a bunch in between, who absolutely despaired him.

But he doesn't know why?

Anyways, the last of his turmoil was when the kids locked the door from inside, when he went to washroom, in the last period.

When he went to unlock it, there was some resistance, but he pushed in more and got soaked by the bucket of water placed on to the door. And the bucket landed perfectly on his head.