flashback pt.5

Virat was in his room resting.

Pouting.

He just won his state championships with flying colours, and his Mahi bhai was so proud of him.

Rohit too gave him a smile as if he was the one who won in his place.

Well he did, actually.

Coincidentally, their matches were on the same day. Just on different timings.

Virat smiled when he remembered Rohit smiling proudly at him when he was finally announced as one of the wrestlers going in for Nationals.

They both made it till there.

There were more to come they knew.

But right now he was bound in the confines of his room. Alone.

Because Rohit said that he'll come meet him in his room after a while.

Today Mahi bhai also went down all the way to Haryana for the other championship programs of every other kid in the dorms.

Sakshi bhabhi also had a relative at the death bed so she went to her own house for a week.

There were not many people around today.

It was peaceful, not a good peaceful but not not a bad one either.

Virat had cooked for all the remaining people in their home and silently went back to his room. That was when Rohit asked him to wait for him.

That's what he's been doing for a while now.

He was sitting on his bed, with one knee up, his head resting on it and humming a song he heard on his way home from the match.

Suddenly someone opened his door softly, then only he looked up.

Rohit was there.

With his sunshine smile and happy aura as if Virat was the cause of it all.

As if Virat was the reason.

Maybe he was.

Rohit took tentative step towards him and sat beside bhi him.

They were not speaking, because they did not need to.

Slowly and very softly, Rohit touched his foot with his one hand.

Virat gasped,

"Ro, kya kr raha hai?"

"Shh"

Rohit just shushed him and took his feet in his lap. Touching so carefully as if he'd break.

Virat wanted to cry, Rohit was always like that, careful, and oh so loving towards him.

He did not make him feel like he was made of glass,

But rather that he was the diamond.

Because you cherish the diamond, and I'm doing the same, he said.

Rohit was caressing his feet, touching along the veins, sliding his fingers through the cracks of the toes, making Virat giggle.

"Mat kar, gudgudi ho rhi"

Rohit looked at him, still smiling, as if Virat was the gift.

Maybe he was.

Rohit then start massaging his feet slightly, putting pressure in between, pressing down on the ankles.

Virat felt good, he hummed, relaxed.

Then Rohit moved on to the calves, caressing, massaging and just softly holding him.