7 | Mrs. Luna Aziel Aziz

── ★ A z i e l ' s P O V

My lips curved into a joyous smile, I never used to smile before until I met her.

I declined the arranged marriage grandma had set up and pressed heavily on me, i told her about Luna, who had captured my heart with just a glance. I twisted my fingers as my mind suddenly flipped to the sound of Luna's sobbing, i ain't letting people go easily who made her eyes soak in tears.

I looked out the car window, as i drove back to my mansion.

My phone's ringing suddenly caught my attention, bringing me back. I sighed after seeing the name on screen, Zane. My secretary. I reached out for my phone and received the call.

"Sir.." he voiced, "Ms. l-luna.." my breathing hitched as i heard her name, his tone seemed to contain fear. My mind swirled to every thought it shouldn't. Nothing can happen to her. "What happened?!" I shouted as I lost control over myself and he took out some breath.

"I had sent mens for Madam's safety, but.. Some goons took her in their van and reached the countryside river, her father asked them to And Unfortunately they shot body guards and M-Madam.. she is nowhere to be found, it is said that they threw her in the river. We are trying our best sir, I'm sorry" he explained.

No, no, no, this can not happen.

I'll not let this happen.

And in a moment of intense, I slammed my fist against the car door glass, determined to reach the location zane had sent, I wiped away the blood flowing from my fist, quickly grasped the gear, My breathing had stopped the moment he mentioned her name.

After sometime, I quickly exited my car, a surge of adrenaline rushed over me as i ran towards the area cordoned off by the police as a hazard zone. The flashing lights and caution tape signaled danger, With each step, my heart suddenly skipped a beat.

Zane rushed to me right after he caught sight, he gave in all his effort to stop me yet i pushed him away stumbling on the ground, The police lined up.

"She is nowhere to be found, Sir are you gonna risk your life?" He shouted catching my attention,

"For her, Infinite times"

I whispered.

My steps gradually slowed, enveloped by the cloak of night, the spark in my hazy grey eyes dimmed, mirroring the deepening shadows around. My entire body felt numb, i wasn't in my senses.

I cannot lose her, Never.

I would not hesitate to kill myself if it is just to see her a bit more, to experience the thing she reads in her fictional books, to hear her melonchaly laughter echo in my ears, to feel her, her breathings, Her Love.
To be loved by her.