Unlucky Rich Slackers

"Wait..."

Lloyd and Cale were having their own one-on-one conversation.

Lloyd connected his fingers together, forming a triangle. He tried looking serious, but only resulted in him looking dumb.

"You're saying.. you're a Korean.. who woke up inside the trashy count's son when opening your eyes...?" Lloyd paused, and so did his lips that were scrunched up. Then he broke the silence, "I can believe it! I'm not the only one!!" He started celebrating.

Cale watched, dead inside.

"It feels so great hearing someone else being in the same situation as me!!" Lloyd started thanking god.

'Why is he so happy for my misery?...' Cale thought.

Lloyd then went back to Cale after jumping around the place in joy.

"If you're the son of a count, does that mean you're loaded?" Lloyd got up real close to Cale, making the money sign with his fingers while wearing a cheeky smile where his cheeks did in fact became the most prominent feature.

"Yeah, why?" Cale answered.

Lloyd started silently jumping around and thanking god again then swiftly went back to Cale again. "Please spare some change for this lowly, poor being." Lloyd begged.

"Aren't you also the son of a count?" Cale asked.

Lloyd started fake crying, trying to bait Cale with pity points. "My poor dad.. he.. barely escaped the tyranny of the viscount... when he was nothing but a lowly baron.. without power..." Lloyd said in between sobs. "Then.. he was promoted to a count... but those cunning bastards still continue to use him however they please...!"

Cale was almost done hearing him.

"All I ever wanted was to be a rich slacker!" Lloyd cried out at last.

Cale's eyes widened, "a.. rich slacker...?"

"Yes! A life without doing anything yet having everything!" Lloyd was on the ground as his tears flooded the floor.

"You..." Cale bit his lower lip. "I didn't know you in such a miserable position.."

Lloyd looked up.

"You should've said that sooner.."

Lloyd got his head off the ground, his eyes widened when he finally registered everything, "don't tell me.. you also wish to be a rich slacker?!" Tears flowed down his cheeks once more, "life's so cruel, brother!"

'I don't know who you're calling brother but...' Cale thought. 'Whatever.'

They hugged each other, trying to find comfort in their mutual feeling they had shared together.