one

- amelia_wilson

liked by billieeilish and 430,267 othersamelia_wilson: 🚭❌

amelia_wilson: 🚭❌

billieeilish: so pretty

user2: smoking?

user23: how u so fine

user4: are you single

user12: oh to be this fine

tap to load more comments

"finn, all of these interviews got me stressed out" billie groans and sits down on the chair next to finneas, getting ready for the next interview coming up. billie pulls out her phone and starts scrolling through instagram, trying to get her mind off everything thats bothering her.

"i know, but we gotta do it, bil. we just made an album, so you have to prepare yourself." finneas looks at billie with slight annoyance. he looks at her phone to see what billie's staring at.

"who's that?" finneas asks billie, looking at her waiting for an answer

"amelia wilson. how do you not know her dude? shes hot as shit." billie looks at finneas weirdly. she scoffs and goes through amelia's whole account, even considering following, but decides against it.

before finneas could reply, the director shouts to get the cameras rolling, so the interview can start.

as the interview starts, billie immediately gets asked several personal questions, making billie uncomfortable; but she trie to answer them the best she can without letting anyone know about anything private.

when the interview ends, billie sighs in relief. "what a fucking interview." billie says, and looks at finneas.

"right, i mean, who just asks personal questions as soon as it starts? why does it matter? i thought we were just gonna get asked about the album." finneas replies, and he gets up from his chair and stretches.

"are you ready to go?" finneas asks, looking at billie, waiting for an answer.

"yeah, i wanna go home." billie gets up and walks towards the exit, then to her car. finneas follows billie and sits in the passenger seat.

"i'm gonna play some music." billie mumbles, but loud enough so that finneas can hear. finneas nods and goes on his phone, scrolling through tiktok.

billie plays a song from one of her favorite artists, phoebe bridgers. while on the way home, billie can't help but think about amelia. she thinks about her pretty she is, how she wonders what it would be like if amelia was sitting next to her instead of finneas. suddenly, a honk from another car startles her.

"jesus christ." billie jumps and realizes that the light's green, and puts her foot on the pedal, she huffs out of aggravation.

finneas laughs at her, finding it amusing that she got startled by a car horn. then he felt a smack against his arm, making him shut up.

when billie gets home, she goes to her room and starts going through amelia's photos again. she then found herself blushing at some of them, billie starts to contemplate on messaging her.

amelia_wilson

hey, so when you wanna meet up

billie stares at the message anxiously, and hopes she'll respond soon. she closes out instagram and opens up the messages app. shes sends a text to her best friend zoe, trying to distract herself.

zoe

hey zoe, i just messaged
some girl on instagram
do you know amelia wilson?

bil, of course i know who she is
she made a album that got really
popular in 2021

thats who i messaged lol, im waiting for her
to reply, i lowkey wanna see some tiddies

bil, oh my god
she'll probably reply soon though
i mean who wouldnt want a message from
the BILLIE EILISH

ig you're right, but
what if she doesnt like me for some reason

you're just overthinking it
i'm sure, she'll reply soon

yeah, thanks zoe

ofc

an hour later, billie still hasn't gotten a reply. she even resorted to looking up her phone number on google, trying all of the fake numbers that showed up. until she sees one specific number that stands out to her.

xxx - xxx -xxx

hey, this is kinda important haha

billie waits for a response, and almost 10 minutes later, she got one.

xxx - xxx - xxx

sorry, but who is this?

uh, i'll tell you after, but whats your name?

amelia

and your last name?

wilson

wait
is this the amelia wilson??

oh god
is this another fan

well kinda
but this is billie

billie as in who? eilish?

yeah
i can send a picture if you want
just please dont block me

fine
i have work to do
so send me a picture after

okay, i will

(a/n) so how we feeling about the first chapter? this is my first time writing something like this, so lmk if you got any feedback