two

amelia pov

i was extremely nervous for this "proof" i was about to see, i pull out my phone to see any notification i have gotten from this unknown number thats supposed to be billie eilish. even though i'm certain this is fake, i do slightly hope it is actually billie eilish.

imessage

so when are you gonna show me that proof?
there's no way you're the billie eilish

i promise i am, just give me a second
i'll facetime you
holy shit it's actually you
no way dude
how did you even get my number

google
i went through so many numbers lol

thats concerning
might change it tbh

dont you dare
at least not yet
reply to my instagram dm first then give me
your new number

you dm'd me?
i don't check my dms lol
but i guess i'll dm you my new number
but i also might be too lazy hehe

just change it soon, okay?
i don't think it would be nice if a fan found out

aw billie you're so caring

of course i am
why would i not care about some hot ass girl

you're making me blush

good
do i make you nervous too?

uh
i gotta go uh walk my fish!

what?

i quickly put my phone away, i'm not gonna lie, i'm nervous as shit. i was not expecting it to be the actual billie eilish, and she thinks i'm hot? i hope i can meet her soon, and maybe make her blush like how she just made me blush. i would never admit she makes me nervous.

billie pov

as amelia ends our conversation suddenly, i sigh out of slight annoyance. i wish i could've talked to her longer. i need to ask where she's from, cause i know she's not in LA.

i put my phone away and walk to finneas's room, just for some distraction. i open the door and see him sitting down at his computer.

"oh hey, billie" finneas notices me in his room, apparently he's working on a new album? i'm excited to see how it turns out.

"hey, fin, so you know this girl i was talking about yesterday? amelia wilson?" i say, hoping he remembers. i sit down on his bed, looking at him as i wait for his answer.

"yeah, kind of. what about her? you talking to her or something?" he replies, stopping what he was doing to look at me.

"i am. i found out her number yesterday and she knows it's me. i'm just wondering how i can get her to come to LA, cause i know doesn't live here. or i can come to wherever she lives at." i frown and i look down, imagining myself talking to amelia in person.

"find out where she lives at first, obviously. you have tour coming up though, so it might be a little difficult." finneas says as he leans back in his chair.

"i know, and that's what i'm stressed about." i get up from finneas's bed and walk towards his door, ready to leave.

"we'll figure it out, billie. i can tell you already like her so much." finneas chuckles and he goes back to what he was doing before.

"yeah, right. we'll figure it out." i leave his room, and go back to mines. i lay down in my bed and continuously checking my phone for any new notification i have from her. as i see i've got nothing, i lay down and decide to check tomorrow.