Buster's Private Gathering

Yoohoo, the others, and the Mythical Dragon all waited outside of Manta's camp while she had a small talk with Octo and the others. At the same time, they couldn't help but hear in on what they had to say. "Alright, so we're currently hunting down the first of seven soul pots, but we don't even know where it is," Pirarucu was heard saying. "When I went out with Yoohoo and the others, we couldn't even find it. We were jumpscared by Undead and the dragon before I chased after those alligators who seemed to be controlling them," Manta then said.

"My question is why would they want to use the Monsters and the Undead. Usually Monsters take their own orders," Toad then spoke up. When he turned, he saw the dragon curiously eyeing them, making him slightly scream and spin back to the others. "From what we know, they're trying to take some spring water that's sacred to the residents here," Manta said, remembering on her conversation she had with Yoohoo and the others. "That would make sense," Toad finally said.

Manta unrolled the map she had of the island, soon setting it down to where the others could see it. "From the map I did, I theorize that we're close to the first soul pot. Like I said before, we couldn't find it. With those annoying gators out of the way, we should be able to find the first pot without any troubles. Even though our Monster friend doesn't know what's going on, they can still be useful as a temporary ally in helping us taking out Undead and the next Monster we might come across, whether they be an animal turned into one or one sent from out world. We have to be on our guard."

Octo looked at the map, just wondering how the heck she was able to make a full map of the island. They'd just randomly popped up here and Manta already had a map in her possession. "While we look for the first soul pot, we can look for the others and band together. Just remember that you know they're a friend if you see a Nega-Nine Tails, Nega-Death, or Nega-Dragon." Once Manta said this, the other four nodded, soon saying, "Right!" in unison. Getting home also crossed the sungazer's mind. They still had no way on getting home, but yet she knew that Yoohoo and the others were nice enough to help them find a way back once the Undeadification was cleared.

Pirarucu looked up at Manta's face. "You're thinking about on how we're gonna get back huh?" she asked her. This made the sungazer gasp and eye the corsac. She could tell that she was getting worried for her. "Well yeah. This just happened so unexpectedly and-" Pirarucu patted Manta's shoulder. "Once this is done and over with, we'll find a way back home. This island and those that protect it needs us to help it. We know about the Monsters more than they do," she explained, making Manta smile. "You're right. I shouldn't worry."

"I am worried about Clione though..." Pirarucu trailed at the end of her sentence, hoping that her stepbrother at least was alright. Snail thought the same about Slug. As for Toad...something hit him. "Oh no. Don't tell me this means Anemone and Moray got sent here too," he finally said as his tail stood up. "I hate to say this, but they most likely got sent here too like us," Pirarucu then said, making Toad sweat. Oh crud. Anemone's gonna flip if we run into each other, but hey, I'll at least know she and Moray are fine, he thought.

As soon as she saw Toad's sweating face, Manta laughed. "Thinking about your partner and worker?" she then asked, making him almost fall back from where she startled him. "Well yeah. I still care about them you know," he said. It took Manta back when she first fully hung out with him, Anemone, and Goonyan at the Team Virus base before meeting Moray and Petrel her second visit. She really liked Moray, especially when it came to talking about things they liked. She considered them a good half Monster friend.

From outside, the group overheard Yoohoo and the others ramble to themselves, the Mythical Dragon also speaking to try and engage in the conversation. "Well, at least our new friend is trying their best to fit in with the group," Pirarucu then said as she crossed her arms. "It already getting good!" Snail soon chimed. Octo was smiling, but he didn't know what they were going to do with the dragon once all was said and done. It made him hesitate for a few moments before the thought left his mind, sensing the dragon's excitement.

Rolling the map back up, Manta then sat it down on a weapon's crate. "Well crew, shall we begin?" she asked. The four cheered in response, ready for a new adventure around the corner. Yoohoo and the others watched Manta and the Busters leave the camp, their weapons in hand from where Toad had fixed them earlier. He even came with the weapons of choice for Yoohoo and friends. "Here you guys are. Weapons all fixed and ready." He gave them each of them their weapons as he spoke this. "Woah, thanks!" Yoohoo exclaimed as he started messing and playing around with the soul shooter. "Be careful with that!" Toad exclaimed.

Yoohoo accidentally pulled the trigger, singeing a few nearby trees. The other four friends screamed as they all ducked, the dragon then following suit. Once all was done, the Senegal saw the mess he had made. "Haha...oops..." he said nervously. Toad crossed his arms and eyed him. "What did I say about being careful?" he said with a small snarl. He almost sounded like an angry parent even though he was the adult out of all of them.

"Just...try to be careful with the weapons," he then finally said with a sigh. "I know this is your first rodeo, and we're here to help guide you through this." He then eyed Roodee in the corner, the dragon fixating on him as he tried to shove it away. "Personal space would you?!" he snarled to the Monster. "Sorry. It's just that I've never seen a creature like you!" the dragon boomed happily, its eyes sparkling. This only made him sweat drop in advance. "Manta, you need to teach him how to use that form," he then said to her. "I already know, and I will," she replied.

It was true. She usually trained people to help them control their newly acquired Monster forms after taking the potion so that they don't lose it, and even though their new capuchin friend didn't turn into an average Monster but instead had a reshaped structure to resemble one, he still technically had gained a Monster form, and she didn't want him losing it during their first actual Monster battle. She still had to help him unleash his special skill too. "Do you think he's gonna master the whole Monster thing?" Octo asked Manta. He walked up to her side, making her say, "Of course I do. Just needs to know the basics and then he's got it."

Octo looked back at the capuchin who had successfully shoved the Mythical Dragon away. "Ugh finally that's done," he moaned to himself. Then he saw Manta eyeing him. "Uhhhh why are you looking at me like that?" he then asked as he titled his head. She then grabbed his wrist and started dragging him. "What the-" he started, not knowing what was going on. "Before you jump into a match as a Monster, you need to know how to fight as one. Trust me, I've trained people who have gained Monster forms through the potion, and you're the next person I'm training," she explained.

He finally realized that she had a point and then said, "I get it, but don't grab my wrist!" he exclaimed. She apologized and then let go, soon saying, "Come on. I know a good spot for training." Yoohoo watched the two of them leave. I wonder what they're up to, he thought as he watched them. Even the dragon watched as well. Whatever they were up to, he knew it was for a good reason.

Snail was as eager to start taking out Monsters as usual, and Yoohoo liked her energetic side. They just had to wait on the other two to come back from whatever they were doing. For the time being while both capuchin and sungazer were out doing what they were doing, they had to come up with a good plan on finding this first soul pot.