xviii. Discussions and Naps

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN   ౨ৎ    Lovesick"Can we pretend that nothing's changed at all?"

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN ౨ Lovesick
"Can we pretend that nothing's changed at all?"

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN   ౨ৎ    Lovesick"Can we pretend that nothing's changed at all?"

        After returning from her somewhat (semi?) outing with her friend KK, they both went home and proceeded on with their days

        After returning from her somewhat (semi?) outing with her friend KK, they both went home and proceeded on with their days. Juliette changed into comfortable attire and promptly lied down.

Feeling the gaze of her friend, she lifted her head and turned to look at her. "Can I help you?"

        "Yes, you can. So! You and Paige seemed to be buddy-buddy two days ago," Lorelei commented with a smirk, "Care to share what happened?"

        Deciding to entertain her question, she let a smile overtake her features. "We are friends."

        She gasped, moving to lay next to the brunette who laughs in response. "How did it happen? Tell me everything, don't leave anything out. I'll be able to tell when you do, you have a tell."

        Furrowing her eyebrows, "I do not have a tell."

        "You so do, you do this scrunch with your nose." Her friend states blankly, "I'm very attentive!"

As the smile fades from her face, Juliette lets out a sigh. "Wanna know what you should be instead of just attentive?"

"What?"

"Dead," she deadpanned. "Off, please!"

Lorelei gives a small scoff and playfully tousles the girl's hair, prompting irritated groans before the girl finally gives in, resting her head on the pillow. Did she even feel like sharing anymore?

Yes!

"So! She starts off by saying she's sorry for her behavior at the party," Juliette begins to explain, "Then she mentions that she was serious about trying to fix things between us. When I asked her why, she kinda zoned out, so I figured she didn't want to talk about it. We switched topics, and she eventually suggested being friends, and I... well! I agreed."

"Which could mean?"

"Which could mean nothing," she countered. "Now we're simply just friends. And I emphasize just friends, okay? So, let's talk about you. I was too busy baking—"

        "Mingling with Paige." Lorelei interjects.

        The brunette lifted up her hand and pressed it against her friend's forehead, shoving her back. "I was too busy baking that I didn't see what happened with you and Nika, cunt."

        A smile forms on her face as she sighs contently, "For starters, when Amara left to talk to Ice and it was just me and her, she complimented me and said, and I quote! 'You look pretty', oh girl, I think I died?" She paused, sparing the now giddy girl beside her a widening smile, "Secondly, we have plans to go to this cafe downtown, I don't know what it's called so don't ask, but yeah! So."

        "Why do you both have girlfriends, I'm sick." Another voice, that wasn't theirs, spoke, causing them to jump and whip their heads around.

Clementine!

        "Clemmy!" Both Juliette and Lorelei drawl in unison, eliciting a grin from her as she makes her way toward them. Setting her phone down onto the bedside table.

        Clementine climbs onto the bed and lays herself down between them, "I'm super tired, and— wait, this is kind of comfortable! Hey guys, goodnight."

        "Goodnight, love you." Juliette hums, "So now that we're human beds, what should we do now?"

        Lorelei stares at her with a blank look, "Well! We can't really do anything with her sleeping on us."

        "You're right, I'm feeling a bit tired now."

        Nodding her head slowly, she turns her head to look at her. "Nap?"

        They dropped their heads onto the pillow, letting out a few giggles before finally deciding to close their eyes and sleep. What could be better than this? They were fairly certain that nothing could be better than this.

Small filler and soooo unimportant but !!! ^_^ 770+ votes and 26k reads hey... hey I love u????? I'm sick???? Thank you so much???? Again slow updates hey soz.

BEEVEE! 🎊🎊

elena!