fifteen

A Celestine may see into the past and the future, even succumbing to their visions during wake and sleep.

A Celestine must bond with another entity (their soulmate) in order to release their full potential as originally they were very powerful immortals.

To access their powers, they must really love their soulmate. That's when the powers will be activated.

Then, they are then able to share knowledge and power together. When without their soulmate, the Celestine is vulnerable and weak, unable to use their full abilities. So they need to stick together at all times.

No matter what.

However, if the Celestine's visions begin to become more frequent.. vivid..

Their soulmate is getting closer to them......

I jump as I hear a knock at my door. "Yes?" I say, fumbling to put the grimoire away.

Elena walks in. "I'm just going somewhere with Stefan for a while. I'll see you later." She smiles.

"Oh. Okay. See you later." I said awkwardly before she left.

I slump back into my chair.

Holy shit.

I put my hand on my heart, which was beating inhumanely. He's getting closer? My... soulmate?

***

"Ang, Ang... Angelina!"

The sound of a locker slamming snaps me back to reality, making me jump.

"What?" I asked.

Caroline glares at me softly. "Were you even listening to a word I was saying?"

I paused. "Of course," I said sarcastically. She slapped my arm playfully.

Caroline sighs as we begin to walk the halls of school. "Anyway, getting your boyfriend's mother to like you is a pivotal point in every relationship. I might not agree with Kelly's actions, but I still want her to like me."

I stop Caroline, giving her arm a small squeeze. "Caroline. You're a beautiful person. Who gives a rats' ass if Kelly, of all people, doesn't like you?" I say, unsure of what she's still talking about. But she still deserves comfort.

She smiled at me. "Thank you, Ang."

Just then, the bell rang, causing us to go out separate ways.

When I got home from school, I sat on the couch boredly watching TV. I found it funny how whenever I was dealing with the supernatural, I wished for nothing other than it to stop.

But when nothing happens, I'm so bored. I rub my temples with one hand, the other changing the TV channels.

When I heard the doorbell ring, I ran to the door to find Stefan standing there with a bouquet of flowers in his hand.

I gasp playfully and lean against the doorframe. "For me? Stefan, I'm flattered. Really. But I'm not looking for a man right now."

Stefan burst out laughing. "Very funny, Ang. Elena here?"

"Right here." Elena walks downstairs before bumping my hips into hers playfully. "Tell Jenna I'll be late."

"Make wise decisions." I whispered to her before snickering. She laughed and I closed the door.

For a while, I decided to paint. I hadn't in a 'short' while due to supernatural events my life has been bestowed with.

Gotta get back on that painting grind again. But, here I was, stuck on what to paint. Suddenly, a lightbulb turns on in my head. The man... That mysterious man. I'll paint him.