※ horror/paranormal winners ※

We are thrilled to announce the winners of the Cloud Awards for the horror/paranormal genre! But before we reveal the names, we want to take a moment to acknowledge the incredible contributions of everyone involved in this contest.

Firstly, a heartfelt thank you to our dedicated judge EvilMaybeWriter . Your expertise and thoughtful evaluations have been instrumental in selecting the best among so many wonderful entries. We deeply appreciate your commitment and effort in making this contest a success.

To all our participants, your imaginative and enchanting stories have truly brought magic to the Cloud Awards. Thank you for pouring your creativity into your submissions and making this contest an unforgettable experience. Your passion for storytelling is truly inspiring.

And now, to our winners — congratulations! Your extraordinary tales have captivated us and stood out for their originality, depth, and spellbinding narratives. We are excited to celebrate your remarkable achievements and can't wait to see where your writing journey takes you next.

Without further ado, here are the winners of the Cloud Awards for the horror/paranormal genre:

1. Glittering Gold by HeideHunt

2. Black Avatare by SuVida777

3. Somber by Eloeide

Honorable Mention: Anna's Secret by avniy1312    

CONGRATULATIONS TO EACH AND EVERYONE!! 👏

If you're a participant/winner and hadn't filled out the form before in the rules section, please fill it out here, as linked in the in-line comment here so I can send over prices via gmail ➸

For those who need their scorecard/reviews, comment here ➸

cheers,
thetranquilityteam!