THREE-who...?

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn around to see Steve, I quickly wipe the tear from my eye and clear my throat.

"Cap." I say.

"I miss him too, vivi."

I nod and sniffle. We go to leave and Steve sees a kid staring at us. I wave at the kid with a smile and Steve makes a 'sh' motion with his finger.

We go to another section of the museum. I see all the suits of the howling commandos and smile. "Those guys were a lot of fun." I say with a small laugh. Steve laughs too, "yeah they were. And in the words of Bucky, 'they're all idiots.'" Steve says with a grin. I laugh and nod.

I look over and spot  a panel dedicated to Bucky. I walk over to it and smile.

"I miss you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After my little visit to the past, I start walking back to mine and Steve's apartment. He wanted to go see Peggy. I don't really want to be alone though, then I look down at my phone and smile.

I go to contacts and make a call.

"Hey Lily, can I come over? I know it's kinda short notice but Steve is visiting..an old girlfriend, and I really don't want to be alone."

I can almost hear her grin over the phone, "well duh! Come on! I'll make hot cocoa and we can watch brigerton" she beams excitedly.

"Cool! I'll be right there." I say then hand up.

One thing I should probably mention about Lily, she has no idea who I am. My brother, who she knows about, she has never met. Because he's always 'busy with work'. I guess that's one of the perks of being overlooked.

I get to her apartment and walk in, her apartment is always so clean. And she has the cutest decorations. They fit her personality perfectly.

I plop myself down on her couch while she pops some popcorn

"Hey, vi, is something wrong?"
She asks, printing over a large bowl of popcorn.

"Hm? No, no. Nothings wrong. I'm just hungry. Why, is something wrong with you?" I say, grabbing some popcorn and flipping it into my mouth.

"Vi, you're deflecting."

"No im not!"

"Yes. You are. What's going on?"

"Nothing!" I go to reach for some more popcorn but she pulls it away from me, "hey!"

"No more popcorn until you tell me what's wrong."

"I don't- there's nothing-" I sigh when I see her stern look. Usually she's so bubbly. Why now does she have to be serious. "Ugh, fine. I'll tell you." I mutter and she sets the popcorn down on the coffee table.

"So do you remember how I said that I had a friend a while ago who died?" I ask, putting a pink fluffy blanket over my lap.

"Yeah, of course I do."