ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰɪᴠᴇ: ɪɴꜰᴀᴛᴜᴀᴛᴇᴅ

::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐎𝐎𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 °•**::::....

WEEK LATER

Earlier in the day, as I navigated the corridors of the company that had just been passed down to me from my father, I was determined to reshape its future. My steps were guided by a list of names, each one associated with the corrupt practices that had once flourished under my father's oversight. Clutching the folder tightly, I approached the meeting room filled with employees who were about to experience significant change.

As I stepped inside, a wave of confused glances swept over the room. Placing the folder down on the conference table, I absently twirled the engagement ring on my finger—a constant reminder of San's proposal and the profound change it sparked in me. That ring not only symbolized our love but also instilled in me a newfound courage and a resolve to do better. With San's love, I felt unstoppable, ready to steer our lives toward endless happiness and integrity.

Smiling reassuringly, yet with a firm tone, I addressed the room. "I will not take much of your time. I'm sure you're not aware, but as of today, I am taking over the company. We're going to see some changes."

Murmurs spread through the room, employees exchanging nervous glances. One brave soul spoke up, "What kind of changes are we talking about?"

I met his gaze steadily. "Changes that will restore integrity and transparency to this company. We're moving away from the practices that have tainted our reputation and moving toward a future we can be proud of."

My gaze swept across the faces before me, settling on three men at the back of the room who epitomized the old guard's deceitful practices. Lifting my hand to point directly at them, I declared, "You three are out." Their expressions turned from confusion to shock, but there was no room for negotiation. This was the first step towards cleansing and rectifying the company's direction.

One of the men stood up, his face red with anger. "You can't just fire us without cause! We've been here for years!"

I held my ground. "And in those years, you've participated in actions that have hurt this company and its employees. Your time here is over."

Security personnel stepped in, promptly escorting the dismissed employees out of the room. Their departure marked a clear message: the era of corruption and backdoor deals was over.

Turning back to the remaining employees, my voice carried a resolve strengthened by the love and future I envisioned with San. "For those who remain, expect transparency, integrity, and commitment to the betterment of our services and workplace. We will rebuild this company into something we can all be proud of—something deserving of its place in the market and community."

Another employee raised her hand, a look of concern on her face. "What does this mean for us? Are our jobs secure?"

I nodded, offering a reassuring smile. "As long as you are committed to the new values and vision of this company, your jobs are secure. I value hard work and honesty, and those who embody these traits will always have a place here."