Chapter 9

Jeongguk reached home around 6:30 in the evening, a bit earlier than his usual time, hoping to talk to Seokjin about the trip they were about to embark on the next day. He went straight to Seokjin's door and knocked, waiting for more than five minutes without getting any response.

Calling Seokjin's name a few times, he still heard nothing in return. With a resigned sigh, he opened the door slightly, only to find the bedroom empty. Feeling frustrated, he headed upstairs to his own bedroom. After taking a shower and refreshing himself, he picked up his phone, intending to call Seokjin as walked towards his bedroom door. Just as he reached for his door handle, he heard a loud moaning coming from the next door, which was supposed to be Seokjin’s work studio.

Jeongguk's eyebrows furrowed at the sound, but the noise stopped after a few seconds. He opened his bedroom door slowly and came out of the room standing in the hallway.

But then he heard the noise again,this time louder, with distinct grunts and cursing.

“Fuck Fuck.. There..Go on.”

“Nnnghhhh aahhhhhhh. Ahhhhhh..ahhhh” The moaning just grew louder and louder

“What the fuck? Is he fucking someone in his office? He fucking told me will not bring anyone home. And the fuck I was concerned about him. Shit! ” Jeongguk shoved his phone into his pockets  and moved towards Seokjin’s work studio in anger. He hesitated at the door for a moment before knocking louder. "Seokjin?" he called out, but there was no answer.

Steeling himself, Jeongguk forcefully opened the door.

He gaped at the sight before him.

Seokjin was punching the air, intensely immersed in a video game, making dramatic noises.

“Ahhhh, don’t go there... ahhhh!” Seokjin screamed, oblivious to Jeongguk standing behind him. With headphones on, he continued to curse the game character.

Jeongguk stood there for a moment, then burst out laughing. Shaking his head, he brought his hands up to rub his temples. He continued to watch Seokjin for a few minutes, smiling as Seokjin played the game with the same dramatic effects, moans, and screams, punching the table harder with his hands, wincing in pain, and apologizing to the mouse for cursing it. 

After a while, Seokjin finally noticed Jeongguk at the door, leaning on the door frame while swirling on his chair.

Seokjin's eyebrows furrowed for a moment as he looked at Jeongguk, who was smiling at him. “Am I hallucinating? Am I seeing things now?” Seokjin said, pulling off his headphones.

“You are fucking unbelievable, Kim Seokjin,” Jeongguk said, still laughing.

Seokjin got up from his seat and walked towards Jeongguk, moving his face closer to Jeongguk’s. Jeongguk stilled for a moment and stepped back a little. Seokjin brought a finger to Jeongguk’s nose, booping it. Once, twice, and Jeongguk caught Seokjin's wrist before he could boop for the third time.

“What are you doing?” Jeongguk asked quietly.

“Fuck, you are real,” Seokjin exclaimed, pulling his wrist from Jeongguk’s hold and sitting back down on his chair.

“Are you okay?” Jeongguk asked.

“Fine. Seeing you smiling at me, I thought I was hallucinating,” Seokjin replied nonchalantly, turning back to his computer.

“I legit thought you were fucking someone here” Jeongguk said 

“As if” Seokjin said smirking 

“You literally were making sex noises” Jeongguk said smiling

“First of all its been more than eight months since I got fucked, I lost that damn privilege after I came here. Second I can't name a single dick that made me satisfy enough to make sex noises for them” Seokjin said and turned to look at Jeongguk.