ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ꜰᴏᴜʀ: ꜱᴍɪᴛᴛᴇɴ

::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::

....::::**•°𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐈 𝐒𝐀𝐍 °•**::::....

In the morning, I found myself lying in bed alone while Wooyoung was up to something elsewhere in the penthouse. I wasn't sure where he was, but I could hear music drifting from the kitchen, accompanied by happy laughter. Whatever had happened to him, he seemed to be in a very joyful mood. The thought warmed my heart; he was happy with the trial outcome, and it seemed like the weight had finally lifted off his shoulders.

Slowly, I sat up and grabbed my robe, pulling it over my bare body and tying it securely around my waist. I perched my glasses up on my nose and made my way out of the bedroom, following the sounds of singing and laughter. As I got closer, I heard Wooyoung's melodious voice mingling with the upbeat music, his laughter clear and infectious.

Stepping into the kitchen, I raised my eyebrows in amusement. Wooyoung was dancing around the kitchen island, a spatula in hand, using it as a makeshift microphone. Hongjoong was leaning against the counter, his head resting on his hand as he watched Wooyoung with a fond smile. The sight was pure joy and domestic bliss.

"Good morning," I called out, smiling as Wooyoung twirled around to face me.

"Morning, San!" Wooyoung exclaimed, his face lighting up with a radiant smile. His eyes sparkled with pure delight, and I could see the happiness radiating from him. "Come join us! We're making pancakes."

I chuckled, walking over to join Hongjoong by the counter. "Looks like you're having a great time," I said, reaching out to ruffle Wooyoung's hair affectionately.

Wooyoung leaned into my touch, his eyes closing briefly in contentment. "We are! It's such a beautiful morning, and I wanted to start it off with some fun."

Hongjoong nodded, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "It's hard not to join in when Wooyoung is in such high spirits."

Wooyoung handed me a spatula, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Come on, San. Join the pancake party!"

I couldn't resist the invitation. Taking the spatula, I joined in the fun, dancing and singing along with Wooyoung as we flipped pancakes. The atmosphere was filled with lighthearted joy, a perfect start to the day.

As we sat down to eat the pancakes, the table was filled with a sense of camaraderie and happiness. Wooyoung, ever the bundle of energy, kept sneaking glances at me, his eyes filled with love and adoration. Every time our eyes met, he would give me a sweet, shy smile that made my heart flutter.

After breakfast, Wooyoung grabbed my hand, his touch gentle yet insistent. "Come with me, San," he said, leading me out onto the balcony. The morning sun cast a golden glow over the city, and the air was fresh and invigorating.

He leaned against the railing, his expression peaceful and content. "I feel so free, San," he said softly, turning to look at me. "Like I can finally breathe again."