Human!Senketsu X reader

A/n: Don't Judge Me this is my first one-shot and quick shout out to @ShiroAkeme thanks!!!!
________________________

(Y/N)'s POV (y/n means your name)

As my face was flushed in bright red I walked over to Ryuko and my long life (not really but .....) crush Senketsu .....WHAT?! DONT JUDGE ME HES SO CUTE WHEN HES IN HUMAN FORM (。-_-。)..... I live a sad life ....ANYWAYS!!!!!!! My red flushed self walked over to Ryuko and Senketsu Once Ryuko saw me she gave me a quick wink and ran off to her twin sister Rin and Mako.'Nooooo why did she have to leave ..... But it would be weird if  I confessed my live to Senketsu while she was here ... Right?' I thought not paying attention to the real world "Hey (y/n)? Did you need something?" The  yellow eyed color boy asked me poking my face softly "O-Oh yea I-I needed to tell you that ....." It's now or never!!!!! "I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU SENKETSU!!!!!" I shouted as I bowed blushing still.All he did was stand there his mouth wide open in shock "I-I l-love you too you (h/c) (hair colored) Baka!" Senketsu replied embracing me in a warm hug... At first we I was shocked but then I hugged back.I was confused at first  because I thought he was in love with Ryuko this whole time but in the end he was in love with me (*^o^*)
_______________________

Soooooo whatcha think?
-Insane Otaku