Sapphira

Never have I ever been more annoyed by a commoner in all my life.

Princess Sapphira of Southlull, a small town in the Sky Realm. The royal family in this town is not all that popular and the commoners do not always remember the name of the members in said family. However, the prince's name is quite the murmur in the streets.

Prince Eldridge of Southlull is a handsome man whose name runs in the streets of the small town. Despite being subjected to manners lessons, the history of the realm, how to rule like a proper king, he somehow always finds the time to go out into the streets and make all sorts of friends. He has damsels following him in desires for him to court them, mates looking to go out for fun or for drinks and nobles in need for advice from the wise man. It is no doubt he is quite popular.

Meanwhile, unlike my brother, I am an unseen ghost. Not literally. I prefer staying in the palace, in the comfort of my bed and fluffy pillows, or in the comfort of my library, where all wisdom resides. Not many people know my name, and among all the people who personally know me, not many people know I am the princess of my town. I'm sure if they did, they would treat me better, too.

But anyway, this is not about me or about my brother! This is about this one guy from school.

Fucking Sohan Verlice, the nightmare that haunts me every goddamn day, calling me spoiled and whatnot. I do not hate much, but I know the first person on my hating list would be him. If I were given the death note, I would not hesitate to write, "Sohan Verlice, kidnapped and tortured to death." The few friends I have always tell me we are going to end up as lovers, that it is an enemies to lovers situation. Well, I guarantee it will not end that way.

Sohan Verlice and Sapphira Ó Séadgha are never, never becoming lovers. Not now, not ever.