Chapter 4

- Tris's POV-

"Let's go!" Christina said gesturing me to follow. I do. I wave at the others and say,"Nice to meet you guys! See you later!" and I hurried to catch up to Christina. I hear a few 'you too's' and 'same's' as we walk towards the building.

- Four's POV-

"Welcome back to school everyone!" The teacher says. I scan the class for an empty seat. The only seat left is next to Tris. I walk over and go sit there.

"Okay! We have a new student! So will you stand up and introduce yourself?" Says the teacher.

"Um hi, I'm Tris Prior! I like to cheer and play basketball. My dad is a government official and my mum is a clothes designer. I'm 17, I'm in 11th grade and my favourite colour is blue." She says and sits down. Wow. Everyone mutters 'cool' and 'hi'.

"Okay class! I'll take the roll and you can do anything after that but you MUST stay in the room.

The teacher begins to call names, when she says mine I say,"Here" and put my hand up.

After everyone got marked, "Now you can do whatever." Then sits down.

I lean back in my chair and close my eyes until someone sits next to me? I open my eyes to see Lauren in my face.

"Are you serious Lauren? Get off of me!" I say and try to push her off, but she wraps her arms around my neck ad tries to kiss me. I push her away but she won't move.

"Lauren! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?" I say. Why isn't the teacher saying anything? Suddenly she stop ad gets off me by...Tris?

"You know throwing yourself like that to him won't get you anywhere." Tris is which was true.

"Your just a jealous slut so back off," says Lauren.

"I'm sorry, but if I recall. I wasn't the one trying to throw myself at Four." Tris said smiling. What a badass.

Lauren gets up and try's to throw a much at Tris but she caught the punch and pushed her back. Wow. Brave much. "Thanks." I said to Tris. "No problem." Tris said.

<><><><><><><><><><><
Hey hey! What do you think? I really hope you like it. If you have any request, send me a message :)

DONT BE A SILENT READER AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK. :)

Like
Comment
Rate
- Annie