EXPLANATION ON WHY I WAS GONE FOR 2 MONTHS.

Woah, I wasnt expecting my litte fanfic to blow up?!

Alright so, after I wrote Chapter 3, I had already written the "Tale Of The Wings". But after i published Chapter 3 on Wattpad, I was burnt out and decided to put it a rest. After gettlng motivated, I lost the script I wrote on paper for the "Tale Of The Wings". So I just went like. "oh ok." and tookanother break. Then around May 5th,my device was taken away from me because of exams.

So yep.
(I also have a chance of getting a new device, and if i dothen i will make a new account and remake the whole Winged Blue Series in that account)

I ALSO WAS PRATICING ON A NEW ARTSTYLE!!

So uh a question: "Why does Nero keep disappearing?"

Well, Nero is character made by my sibling. When I was plotting The Winged Blue, Nero wasnt originally in them. My sibling requested them to be in it and I said okay. Nero actually has quite a deep lore.

Also, yes.. I know we never saw how Venutda looks like but gys dont worry, HE HAS A DESIGN. I WILL SHOW IT WHEN I DRAW THEM--

also fun fact:Mars isnt Phobos&Deimos real father ooooo

ALSO LETS MEET THE MOMS OF OUR FAVORITE BLUE SILLIES!!!

Diana and Rana.

As you can tell by the color codes, Diana is Uranus, and Rana is Neptune's mother

As you can tell by the color codes, Diana is Uranus, and Rana is Neptune's mother. They are also siblings, which explains how Neptune and Uranus are cousins.

Diana

She was considered as the most beautiful girl in the village. She also worked as a maid for Leto, a rich man in the town. She was kind but was easy to fool because of the pureness. No one knows what happened to her after Uranus and Neptune left for Solaria.

Rana

Rana is formerly a witch that was in a group of witches. She is considered the ugliest woman in the village because she didnt fit the beauty standards. Despite being a witch, she is very kind, and very hard to fool because she is quite clever. She is the reason why Neptune survived the execution, because of a spell she cast him when he was a baby.

Another fun fact: Mars and Rose are friends

SO YEAH US DONT WORRY ITS NOT DISCONTINUED!!!!

I can do a QnA if you guys leave a few questions!