「 Chapter 14」: "Something Fun!"

Random art by me yippie yay :3

Umm... I really don't have motivation to write parts lately, I know it's been idk, a month or so, I deeply apologize. I haven't came up with ideas and any such of plot. Again, I'm so sorry, I do not use this to excuse my late publishing, but it has to be said.

________________________________________

"He's still in that outfit." Medkit simply sighed at the sight of Subspace. Well now he can doze off. Just watching the scientist, he can't really just leave him off. Perhaps he got a bit too attached to Subspace, he cannot be left alone without him.

Well, "He wouldn't mind if he... Took some space of his bed, too. He wanted to." Medkit sheepishly nudged Subspace aside. He woke up, great. "H-hmmh... M-Meddy...?" Subspace gazed beside him, in a sleepy demeanour, Medkit pushed Subspace aside lightly, which then the scientist lets him rest.

"You know you could just wake me up." Subspace smiled. "I was gonna do it by myself." Medkit groaned, taking Subspace's blanket. Taking his glasses off, he gazed at the scientist. Well, he fell asleep again. The medic had a half smile on him, he looks cute.

Waking up in the midnight, Subspace gazed at the medic. He'll get some water to drink, first off all though."What..?- H-huh... S-Subspace...?-" Medkit sat beside the scientist. His eyes half open, Subspace shook him. Well, anything he would do to annoy Medkit. "Hey!! I had a nightmareeee!!~" Subspace shook Medkit to bother him. Medkit grasped onto his arm.

"W-what...?" The medic woke up, confused. "Ughh." Subspace rolled his eyes, then realized he was holding him, his face flushed in red. "Umm-" The scientist immediately left the room, leaving the medic alone, he needed to hydrate as he finished a cup of water.

"He's red...?" Medkit was confused, well he didn't mind it though, he gets red often too with that scientist
He doesn't know why, but... He's clearly improved himself over the years. He's starting to tolerate him.

Subspace arrived and wiped his mouth. "Back again, Meddy!!" Subspace grinned as he sat at the bed with Medkit. "Hmm..?" He carefully took a glance of Subspace
Well... To ensure he's alright. Subspace just got in the bed again and slept, as he pulled the blanket slightly from Medkit.

"Goodnight Meddy." Subspace spoke in a soothing manner, glancing at the medic before turning around and closing his eyes, the lamp was already turned off. "Right..." As Medkit adjusted the pillow and slept comfortably, though still in his suit.

Waking up early, nudging the medic, he's still asleep. And that voided eye that it closed. Subspace decided to go brush his teeth, well those sharp ones at the most. Going to the sink and grabbing his toothbrush, followed with taking toothpaste and applying it. He had 2 of them though, one he hasn't used yet.

He wanted to sharpen his horns, not now though. As he returned to the bedroom, it was 5 AM though. Subspace nudged Medkit, he didn't woke up. He shook him, and the medic slowly opened his eyes and sat up. "What...?" Medkit spoke, before letting out a soft sigh. "What do you want...?" Medkit gazed at the scientist.

"Can we go like... Somewhere fun??" Subspace grinned as he lets go of Medkit. "H-huh.. Where do you wanna go then..?" Medkit responded, leaving the bed and stands up. "Should we go like to an arcade...?" Subspace was getting excited if Medkit would say yes.

"Alright then, I'll go pay for th-" Before Medkit could finish, Subspace hugged him, Medkit was getting redder every second, he didn't expect him to do such things. Medkit then rolled his eyes while Subspace jumps while hugging Medkit. "Yayyy!!" Subspace was thrilled, he will have so much fun with the medic.

Author's note: Emu and Nene/ref.

"Would you stop acting like a little child...?" Medkit scoffs as he lightly pushes Subspace away. "Ouh, sorry-" Subspace put his arms at his back. "Right... Do you have some clothes I could borrow..?" Medkit asked as he lightly pushes Subspace away.

"Ouh yeah, it has a Blackrock logo though, hehe!!" Subspace left the bedroom and arrived with a teal shirt, it was flannel patterned. Medkit then got to Subspace's restroom to change his clothes, well he's putting his suit in the washing machine, he'll do it himself though.

Going to the bedroom again, "I made some soup like last night though, would you heat it again...?" Before Medkit could go outside, Subspace just ran and the sound of the stove getting turned on was heard, he complied so fast.

785 words.
2581 characters.