𝟎𝟐

"des what you think about a collab with von" alisha questioned

"des what you think about a collab with von" alisha questioned. we were in our hotel having nothing to do. we were staying here for 2 days this being our 1 day. i mean a collab with von doesn't sound to bad.

"i mean it's a good idea but don't you think our music is too different?" he makes drill music about drugs and killing people while i make songs about love n shit.

"that's true but we'll figure it out. you know how crazy the fans will go when they see yall are going to collab" she's right it will be pretty successful.

"i guess yeah we can do it" she smiled and nodded typing something on her ipad.

i suddenly got a notification from an unkown number making me furrow my eyebrows. how the hell did they get my number.

the message said "wassup ma"

wassup ma

who is this?

are you fr?

yes who are you?

von

oh shit sorryy

it's cool
you free rn?

yeah, why?

get ready and tell me wya so i can
pick you up.

sure, where are we going?

don't worry about it

okay
seen 2:30 pm

"LISHAAA" i shouted to get her attention from the other room.

"what you screamin fa?" she said getting on the bed next to me.

"guess who wants to take me out" i bit my lip trying not to smile.

"bitch how tf am i supposed to know, so i gotta smell it out yo asshole or what" one thing bout alisha is she very aggressive, and if she talked to other people like that they immediately think she arrogant or sum but that's just how she talk.