°Diluc°

Date made- 06/16/2024

           Gender of user for
                 today-"female."        

               Title- "Red wine"

- You are dating Diluc, A fine and rich young man who owns a tavern. While you, were just an ordinary girl, that does her household chores, work on a bakery and spend time with Diluc. You even had no idea how'd you manage him to date you.

Well, since you're his lover. You know all of his secrets, except one thing- his deadly obbsession he has for you.

*You didn't know that he had pictures of you all over his secret bedroom, where he had never let you in.

*You didn't know that, he has been watching you sleep, shower, and changing clothes.

*you didn't know he has been taking one of your dirty laundry just to smell your scent while he jerks off

*You also didn't know that he has been threatening and killing your friends or anyone, in the basement to stay away from you.

°
°
°
°

You're baking cookies for snack and pack it up for Diluc. While you we're getting ready for his cookies, he was waiting patiently outside.

Minutes passed and finally, you had perfectly packed up his snack. 

"Something is missing..." You mumbled quietly. Your eyes lit up as an idea came up to your mind. You quickly grabbed a red lace from the box and wrapped it around the container like a ribbon.

You held the container gently before heading outside to hand it out to Diluc.
"Here you go, my love!"

His eyes lit up as he heard your voice. He smiled at you before taking the container from your hand. His smile grew wider when he saw ths red ribbon around it.

"Just looking at it from the outside already look wonderful. I wonder how good your cookies taste like." He spoke in a soft tone before giving you soft kisses on the cheeks.

"Time is ticking, Diluc... You might wanna start moving, there might be a costumer waiting." You said happily.

Diluc nodded at you quickly before walking towards his location, while waving at you with a smile on his face.

{Dilucs POV}

Actually, There won't be any costumers waiting for me. I had my own workers, working for me. I made Y/N believe that I was the one working, so she wouldn't get suspicous of me.

°
°
°

I went to my own house, where I keep my slaves. (Y/N's admirers, Ex's, boy-friends, and men that dares to lays eyes on her.

I opened my door happily before shutting the door behind me. I walked up to the kitchen, placing down the delicous cookies Y/N made for me. I sat down to untie the red ribbon slowly and eat the snack she made for me. God, it taste like an angel made it for me.

As I was done eating. I stood up and walked up towards the sink. I grabbed a knife and Y/Ns red ribbon that she gave me.

After that. I went down to the basement where I keep my slaves. There they was, some of them is crying like a pathetic loser and one of them are dead.

I walked up to the dead body with my knife and ribbon. I tied the red ribbon around the persons neck tightly. I then grabbed my knife with my other hand, holding a bottle, getting ready to let the blood pour into it.