Rain

Hii! This is my first kagehina story, I hope you like it

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"EUWAHH!" Hinata yells, springing up in his bed as his alarm clock goes off.

His eyes squint as he looks at the time blaring on his alarm clock,
"Six am.. god why did Natsu make me play games all night" he huffs and rubs his eyes as he sits up.

Hinata stretches and moodily climbs out of bed, stumbling a little as he walks to the bathroom.

About 20 minutes later he walks back into his room with a towel wrapped around him.

Making his way to his closet, he pulls out his karasuno high uniform and slips it on.

I can't wait to try out the new move today at practice, Hinata's thoughts say as he wobbles around his room, packing his school bag.

Daichi and Ukai wanted the team to think of new techniques for future games, so naturally Hinata spent most of the afternoon thinking up some new moves to try out with kageyama.

Spinning on his heels, Hinata runs downstairs to find his mom making lunches for him and his sister (who was still asleep).

"Hi mom" Hinata smiles, peeking into his Bento box to see what his mom made him, just for her to close it before he can see.

"good morning to you too shoyo" she says, placing an onigiri in front of him and looks him up and down, frowning slightly "where's your jacket? And umbrella?" She asks.

Hinata frowns slightly and grabs a onigiri, stuffing it in his mouth, "why wold I neet won?" He asks with his mouth full before swallowing the onigiri and continuing "it's supposed to be sunny today".

Hinata's mom frowns slightly "are you sure? Because the last time I checked, it's pouring" she points to the window with the kitchen knife that she was using.

The window shows the drenched backyard outside, rain pouring hard and the sun only just rising.

"Oh" Hinata mumbles, surprised that he hasn't noticed the rain "I'll remember my umbrella and coat, don't worry" he smiles brightly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•Kageyama~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

The rain trickles softly onto kageyama's umbrella, his feet matching on the muddy ground as he walks to school. Looking down at his phone he searches through his photo's, seeing a few of him and his family and another of him and his big sister.

Sighing, kageyama scrolls down a bit and finds a picture of Hinata that he secretly took about a week ago, the only picture he has of Hinata, but the best.

He admires the picture, seeing the funny form of Hinata lying with exhaustion on the grass outside of the gym; the aftermath of a rather long saturday team practice game with the local neighbourhood society team.

A brief blush paints his cheeks as he looks at the picture, though quickly removed as the same ginger haired boy zooms up to him on his bike.

"Kageyama!" Hinata yells, jumping off his bike and accidentally landing in a puddle, splashing both him and kageyama.

"Ack! Hinata you moron, you got me wet!" Kageyama yells angrily, looking up at the small ginger who is.. completely soaked and has no umbrella.

Kageyama frowns slightly, "why are you so drenched?? Did you not bring a umbrella?"

Hinata chuckles and looks down sheepishly "I uh.. kinda thought I wouldn't get too wet"

"Too wet? You're absolutely drenched! God you're such a dumbass" kageyama sighs and shakes his head, looking at Hinata's soaked hair and rather small jacket.