Chapter 10: Human

⚔︎Third Person's P.O.V. ⚔︎

"P-Paano pag nawala ang scythe?"

Paulit-ulit, parang sirang plaka na pabalik-balik ang tanong ni Garam sa utak ni Abaddon.

He shakes his head, the anxiety in his brain crawling up, itching every part of his brain.

"Matagal pa ba tayo?" tanong ni Abaddon, kinukutkot niya ang taenga niya habang naglalakad kasama si Garam paakyat sa bundok.

"Oh!"

Nang tuluyan niyang masilayan ang templo ay napa-palakpak siya sa tuwa.

'This scenery...'

The Gamdo sect is still the same as before!

He knew it very well as it was one of the most respectable sects in Agrona.

He can't help but reminisce about the past where he would teach directly some disciple of this place—No, it was close to beating them up while he pretends to be human to pick a fight with them...

'But who gives a d*mn about the small details right?'

Nahinto ang paglalakad nila ni Garam nang makatungtong na ang paa nila sa bukana ng tarangkahan ng templo.

Dried leaves of a tree fall on their surroundings as the nostalgic scene unfolds in Abaddon's eyes.

He remembered it really well.

The people in this place are respectable, kind, and filled with dignity.

Therefore, their descendants must be the same—.

"P!TNG !NA!!!!!! AKIN NA ANG SABI ANG GAMOT!!!!"

Garam's lip pressed into a thin line.

"Huh? Did you bring me to a bandit's den? Are you sure this is Gamdo?" Abaddon asked, crossing his arms.

Garam felt the sweat on her face falling like a damn rain. She may be brute but she's not ignorant to the history passed down on Agrona.

Abaddon treasured any sects that value the teachings of the Creator very much.

"Ito ang Gamdo." saad ni Garam.

Napalunok siya nang mas lalong lumakas ang murahan na naririnig nila mula sa loob.

Biglang may tao na sumilip sa gate ng lugar.

The uniform of the person has a bonsai tree symbol engraved on his chest part...

It's clear just by seeing that man, or this place...It's all Gamdo sect.

Napalinga-linga ang mukha ni Abaddon sa paligid. He smiled.

"Pagbati po." Garam greeted, pinandilatan niya si Abaddon at pwersahang niyuko ang ulo nito.

"G-Gah!"

The man who looks like a disciple of the sects looks bewildered. He opens the door enough for him to pass through.

"Anong kailangan niyo?" tanong ng lalaki.

Pinagmasdan ni Abaddon ang nangyayari, he's not a type of person who would bow to anybody, he's a freaking God! He has pride.

But he let Garam do her biddings, and he doesn't know the reason why.

"My brother was curious to see the temple." Garam muttered.

Abaddon grinned watching the face of Garam, she's a damn vixen, she's a natural liar.

On top of that,

"Ahem!" Tumikhim ang lalaki na nasa harapan nila, the man was blushing....

See? Garam's face is cherry on top.

Abaddon knew that women are dangerous, and Garam was the proof of it.

He watched as the man brushed his hair and his stubbles.

One down....

"I'm a great disciple Chan, I'll tour you inside the temple." Sambit ng lalaki.

Abaddon crossed his arms as he looked up to the man.

The God of death now looks like a petty and a bratty old man inside the body of a seven years old child.

"I want the sect leader." Sambit ni abaddon.

Nanlaki ang mata ng lalaki, pero natawa ito kalaunan.

"Child, the sect leader is not someone you can meet in a whim—"

Naputol ang sasabihin ng lalaki nang may biglang sumingit na matandang lalaki. May mahaba at puti itong balbas.

'D*mn, he's wearing an expensive blue wuxia outfit.'

There's also a jade pin tangled on his half ponytail hair, a lapel pin on his chest which is embedded with a blue sapphire stone. This means one thing....

This...this is the current sect leader of the Gamdo sect.

"Chan, andito ka pala?" pagbati ng matanda sa disipulo niya.

The old man was exuding an intense aura, a dignified one, a typical aura of a sect leader.

But Abaddon can't understand why his chest was pumping hard, all the veins, and blood vessels in his body were also awake as if it's telling him that the man in front of him is different...

As if the old man weren't human.

⚔︎☠⚔︎