Chapter:22

As Manisha was sitting in his room waiting for him, he was sitting outside in the hall with his friends, doing nothing but just wanting to irritate Manisha.

'abbu tu yahan kya kar rha hai? Mujhay to laga tu chala gya huga room mein.' Dimple aunty saw him and scolded him for not going to his roo till now that too on his wedding night.

'bas ja rha tha mummy.' Abhishek replied and quickly went towards his room as he knew he overdid it, it was already 2 in the night and he should be with his wife when the wedding ended 5 hours before.

He entered the room and saw the room empty. He rolled his eyes in the room and saw her standing in the balcony, in the same attire, still waiting for him. He felt bad but then for her but then shrugged off the thought as he also waited for her that too for 2 years.

He didn't say anything, just stood beside her grazing the night sky.

'aray Abhishek tu aagya? Pta hai kab se wait kar rai thi mein. Dekh mein ne change bhi nh kiya abhi tak kyun ke meray pati ne mujhay ankh bhar ke dekha bhi nh hai.' she complained looking at her husband who's still not looking at her. She knew it he's hurt thinking she don't trust him and now she have to coax him.

'itni buri lag rai hun ke tu dekh bhi nh rha?' she asked hoping a reaction but he was just looking at the sky. She linked her arm with his and put her head on his shoulder and started clearing up things.

'Abhishek tujhe aisa lagta hai na ke mein tujhe par trust nh karti?' Manisha asked him to which he finally nodded his head.

'aisa nh hai Abhishek. Tu jis baray mein mujh se janna chahta hai mein us waqt ki koi baat tujh se nh karna chahti. Mein ne bht pyaar kiya us bacche se. Wo is duniya mein nh aaya tha lekn mujhay meri duniya lagne laga tha. Usay khonay ke baad mein sochti thi ke mein kyun zinda reh gai. Lekn shayd meri zindagi mein tujhe aana hi tha. Jo waada hum ne ek dusre se kiya tha hum ne usay sach karna hi tha.'

'tu ne mujh se kabhi contact kyun nh kiya? Mein bacha leta tujhe bht pehlay hi us se mein bht pehlay hi ye sab thik kar deta.' Abhishek finally started voicing his thoughts and Manisha smiled softly at him.

'ki thi ek baar koshish lekn usi din pta laga ke tu bigg boss ja rha hai. Mein bht khush thi teray liye. Tu kch bara karna chahta tha kch banna chahta tha or mein teray raste mein nh aana chahti thi. Mujhay laga tha ke tu aagay barh gya hai or mein sach mein bht khush thi teray liye.' Manisha replied to which Abhishek jerked her arm and made her look at him.

'tujhe laga tha ke mein ne tujh se move on kar liya?' Abhishek asked looking in her eyes.

'han... us waqt to bas yehi khayal aata tha teray baray mein ke tu mujh se bht nafrat karya huga. Lekn 2 saal baad bhi tu or tera pyar meray liye wesa hi hai.' Manisha replied still not getting why he loves her this much that he waited for her knowing that she married someone else. Maybe, it's his love that brought them here, in his bedroom, married for life.

'yehi to baat hai na Manisha ke tu ne mujh par trust nh kiya.' Abhishek proved his point.

'han shayad nh kiya kabhi lekn ab karti hun. Janti hun ke bht pehlay hi kar lena chahiye tha. I am sorry.' Manisha said cutely holding her ears to which Abhishek couldn't resist and hugged her tightly. Manisha hugged him back hiding her face in his chest. Tears formed in their eyes remembering the time they stayed far away from each other but still believed in their love.

2 years later!!

'Manisha chal jaldi dair hu rai hai.' Abhishek shouted for the nth time from the living area making Nischay and Riya roll their eyes.

'abay tu le kar kahan ja rha hai usay ye to bta de?' Nischay asked him to which he glared at him.

'tu Riya ko kahan kahan le kar jata hai mein puchta hun kya kabhi?'

'hn lekn tu living room mein kharay hu kar chillaye ga to koi bhi puchay ga na. Itna hi apni privacy ka khayal hai to room mein ja kar bula usay.'

'ohho tum dono larhna band karo. Dekho Manisha aagai.' Riya said gaining their attention as they turned to look at her. Abhishek smiled brightly as he saw her dressed in a red chiffon sarree, he gifted her last night on their 2nd wedding anniversary.

'aray wah Manisha to tu bht pyaari lag rai hai.' Riya complemented her and hugged her.

'chalo jaldi late hu rha hai.' Abhishek said breaking their moment.

'Abhishek bta to sahi tu mujhay le kar kahan ja rha hai? Bas subah se jaldi jaldi ki rat lagai hui hai.' Manisha asked as they settled in the car.

'meri jan bas kch dair phir pta chal jaye ga tujhe.' Abhishek replied.

After a drive of about am hour, they stood in front of a lavish building, looking at which Manisha remembered the promise he made to her years back.

'Abhishek tu ne....' Manisha couldn't form words and Abhishek chuckled at her.

'happy anniversary, love!' Abhishek wished ber again this time handling her, her apartment keys. This was the building they used to talk about years ago and think that they'll never be able to buy an apartment there but now, Abhishek is on a mission to complete his every promise, he even did as a joke.

'chal ab.' Abhishek took her hand and started taking her inside, whereas she was just looking at him with tearful eyes. He healed her every wound with so much love that she don't remember what happened with her years back.

---

As the sun set on the horizon, painting the sky in hues of orange and pink, Abhishek and Manisha stood hand in hand on the balcony of their new home. The journey had been long and fraught with challenges, but they had faced each obstacle together, emerging stronger and more united.

Manisha turned to Abhishek, her eyes shimmering with tears of happiness.

'mujhay abhi tak yakeen nh hu rha.' She whispered, her voice thick with emotion.

'we've come so far.'

Abhishek smiled, squeezing her hand gently.

'We have, and I wouldn't change a thing. Every moment, every challenge, it all led us to this.'

They stood in silence for a moment, the weight of their shared experiences settling around them like a comforting embrace. In that instant, they knew that whatever the future held, they would face it together, their love and commitment unwavering.

As the first stars began to twinkle in the evening sky, Abhishek pulled Manisha close, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead.

'Here's to us, to our future, and to every beautiful moment yet to come.'

With their hearts full and their spirits high, they looked out at the endless possibilities before them, ready to embark on the next chapter of their lives, side by side.

---

The End.......

Heyy loves!!

I am alive guys but was busy with my work. Was writing this chapter in bits and pieces and completed it today, although it's Eid today but still managed to complete. Sorry if the ending is not upto the mark and again sorry for being this late. Will meet again soon....