𝟬𝟬𝟭, home sweet home, my little liar

chapter one ! ❪ home sweet home, my little liar ❫

chapter one !
❪ home sweet home, my little liar ❫

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"LACY!" Aunt Mary's voice ranged her ears from downstairs

The brunette was laid on her bed, leaning on her side while reading a novel that she was almost half way finished with.

Lacy ignored her aunt and a couple seconds later, heard a pair of footsteps stomping upstairs and close to her bedroom.

Her door was slammed open and the girl rolled her eyes. "Are you kidding? You're not even done packing yet?!" Lacy's aunt pinched the bridge of her nose in frustration.

Lacy closed her book and tossed it away from her. "I already told you," She began, "I'm not ready to go back yet."

Her aunt sighed and sat down on her bed. Lacy sat up and faced her aunt, a little frown on her face. "Sweetie, I know it's hard for you–"

"So don't make me go back!"

"You have to!" Her aunt exclaimed, "We can't stay in New York forever." The woman fixed the side of Lacy's hair, cupping her niece's cheek.

Lacy's phone chimed with a text message. She pulled away from her Aunt Mary's touch and looked to see who messaged her. "Who is it?"

The brunette smiled at the message, "Spencer," She answered. "She wants to see what time i'm supposed to get there."

"Tell her around two." Aunt Mary smiled before getting up from Lacy's bed and heading out. The door closed and Lacy flopped back into her bed, a sigh escaping her mouth.

She was scared of going back to Rosewood. That same summer her best friend, Alison DiLaurentis disappeared, Lacy lost both her parents in a car crash.