𝙼𝚘𝚖, 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚙 𝙸'𝚖 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚣𝚎𝚛

I'm back from holy Ohio skibidi toilet rizz land and I gyatt the milk

I'm back from holy Ohio skibidi toilet rizz land and I gyatt the milk. So drink up people 😋😋 (god, what is this brain rot 🙂)

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸.𝟻

What a better way to liven up your day to be dumb and get stuck in a big freezer, lovely.

.

.

Your friend invited you to come at their bistro to talk and try their latest food, and of course you agreed. So you went to their bistro at night since your friend wanted you to come when they're close. When you arrived they were the only one who is still in the bistro, after you both were done eating with your friend.

 They went upstairs they're apartment since they want to show you something but while they were getting that something, you wandered off since you were bored, found the kitchen, found a room, found out that it was a big freezer, you went in looking at the meat lying around and that suspicious locket, the door closed and boom you're trapped. Very neat huh?

Anyways, your friend took very long to find you because you're in here longer that you remember. But as you looked around your surroundings there was vibration coming from you pocket. You're phone! How did you forgot? Never mind that you need to let someone know you're slowly dying in a freezer. 

You tried to contact your friends but all of them were busy, or you think they are if they weren't able to pick up their phone, and for your friend that is working at the bistro didn't have a phone. You didn't want to call the police because of your pride but you had no choice..

As you were waiting for help you wanted be comforted and what perfect timing when your phone vibrated because of a notification from your newly made friend online!

MACKEREL

________________________

Hey!!

You dead?

Are you alive and well?

Ig

I'm alive but not well

Wiat 

What?